This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So people hate RE6 because its popular?

#11ramseanPosted 10/10/2012 8:10:07 AM
Cause and Effect

In order to make it popular they removed elements that people liked from the old games. Capcom said they're trying to appeal to the CoD market, theres not much crossover in fanbases when it comes to CoD and classic RE. Thats why it gets a lot of hate and is popular.
---
Best games: Metroid Prime, Killer7, Enslaved, FFVII, Journey
Best bands: Skindred, InMe, QOTSA, The Libertines
#12ManuKesnaPosted 10/10/2012 8:11:51 AM
nop i hate it because both demos were terrible

will get the gold edition and after a price drop tho
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#13SubSeenixPosted 10/10/2012 8:16:56 AM
If you don't see it as a Resident Evil game it may be a good game.
But it is called RESIDENT EVIL 6 and as that it is the biggest failure in the whole franchise.
It has nothing to do anymore with Resident Evil at all - Its just a stupid shooter - A gears of War clone for little kids from the USA that are too stupid to solve some puzzles and stuff.
#14DarkSymbiotePosted 10/10/2012 8:20:49 AM
SubSeenix posted...
If you don't see it as a Resident Evil game it may be a good game.
But it is called RESIDENT EVIL 6 and as that it is the biggest failure in the whole franchise.
It has nothing to do anymore with Resident Evil at all - Its just a stupid shooter - A gears of War clone for little kids from the USA that are too stupid to solve some puzzles and stuff.

Don't you have anything better to do?
---
My Darksiders II Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/988570-darksiders-ii/reviews/review-151743
#15thefinal7Posted 10/10/2012 8:21:55 AM
Lol @ Resident Evil "puzzles"

Now Silent Hill puzzles, those can get tricky at times.
---
Not changing this sig until Sega releases Skies of Arcadia HD. Started 10/8/12
#16naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/10/2012 8:23:29 AM
Haters going to hate and probably even more hateful knowing RE6 sold millions and millions of copies so they're even more angry about that now they have to be more vocal because of it, so that's why you hear a lot of crying and moaning from them lately.
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#17DrEaM_420(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 8:33:32 AM
How is this game, in anyway, like Gears of War or Call of Duty? I mean I understand they both have guns...but these games play absolutely nothing a like...I have yet to see any logical reasoning behind this.

Anyway, RE6 is amazing, tons of characters and stories...it keeps getting better and better, especially when you slam some zombies head into a fence post.
---
:)
#18ManuKesnaPosted 10/10/2012 8:35:38 AM
How is this game, in anyway, like Gears of War or Call of Duty? I mean I understand they both have guns...but these games play absolutely nothing a like...I have yet to see any logical reasoning behind this.

Anyway, RE6 is amazing, tons of characters and stories...it keeps getting better and better, especially when you slam some zombies head into a fence post.

well if you enjoy weed and think is good then it doesnt surprise me that you enjoy something as bad as RE6 :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#19DarkSymbiotePosted 10/10/2012 8:36:14 AM
DrEaM_420 posted...

One area is almost entirely "inspired" by Gears 2. BTW, this game doesn't have the same fluidity as either GoW or COD.
---
My Darksiders II Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/988570-darksiders-ii/reviews/review-151743
#20RayconPosted 10/10/2012 8:40:22 AM
thefinal7 posted...
Lol @ Resident Evil "puzzles"

Now Silent Hill puzzles, those can get tricky at times.

The past/future/past clocks, water sample puzzle, and the vaccine synthesis would like a word with you...
---
Oddly enough, they're all in the same game!