This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So people hate RE6 because its popular?

#61Grandy12Posted 10/10/2012 12:04:57 PM(edited)
DrEaM_420 posted...
Bottom line, RE6 is better then RE5.

Well, sure.

A eathworm in your ice cream is better than a cockroach in your icecream.

Dark_Spiret posted...
still waiting for legit reasons as to why its a "bad" game.

Still waiting for legit reasons why it's not.

@Crimson

And it's not you, Dream, and the same 8 other people defending this game all the time either?

I mean, we the 'haters' didn't even start the discussion this time around. You'll notice Dream made this topic with the intent of pissing us off in the first place.

Don't go around acting as if we are the sole troublemakers.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#62Video_Game_CzarPosted 10/10/2012 12:06:52 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
No they hate it because it's a bad game, Most people who like it just like it off Brand Recognition.

I can only hope to be as hardcore as this guy one day.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#63crazyman32Posted 10/10/2012 12:11:47 PM
theshoveller posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
I feel bad for all the people trying to reassure themselves they didn't waste $60 by attacking people who dislike RE6.

It's the same 5 people on this board talking **** about RE6 in every topic about it and it's the ones who like the game reassuring themselves?? You need to check yourself.

I signed up for the website thing, and I must say, I'm looking forward to having a blast once I unlock the Pirate Leon costume in the game.

"Yar, there be zombies, me mateys! Blast them 'atwixt their eye-holes, ye scurvy dogs! Yar, Tyrant chocked my blowhole shut... arr. I needs me a salty lass!"

" Them that die will be the lucky ones Arrr"
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#64theshovellerPosted 10/10/2012 12:13:46 PM
Grandy12 posted...
Don't go around acting as if we are the sole troublemakers.

Haters kick up trouble. Fanboys kick up trouble. I rate myself in the "I like it, but who cares" category. I just get upset when people hate / like a game - any game - and then go on to insult anyone who likes / hates said game, simply because they disagree with them.

I don't like Call of Duty, but I won't harp on someone who does like it - as long as they don't harp on me for not liking it, or make stupid assumptions or accusations. I just don't like modern military shooters, they basically boil down to similar weapon-types and plots about stopping terrorists from doing terrorist things. I like my plots with a bit more pizzazz, and less grounded in reality, with few exceptions.
#65El_ZaggyPosted 10/10/2012 12:19:07 PM
Played it, it's bad. My friends played it found it bad. Most people i Know that played it found it bad.

It's a bad game, people dislike it because it became bad and capcom destroyed the series.

Don't blame it on popularity. A bad unpopular game won't have lots of people telling it's bad because nobody will probably play it since it's not popular. When a game is popular and it becomes really bad, people will complain a lot.

RE6 is bad.
#66Dark_SpiretPosted 10/10/2012 12:28:21 PM
Grandy12 posted...
Still waiting for legit reasons why it's not.
good length, lots of replay value in merc, coop and agent hunt, intertwined story that has some of the best scenes in any RE. good visuals, solid atmosphere through-out(especially in leons and adas). good gameplay mechanics(once you learn them) with satisfying shooting and melee, tons of variety in locations/set-pieces/scenarios, great enemy diversity. Unlike a lot of people i didnt mind the action, it was all stupid fun and while not all incredibly original, i thought most of it was handled well.

of course im not above everything to say the game doesnt have its share of issues. such as some scenarios dont work quite right and certain chapters dont flow really well. However most of them id consider nit picks such as the camera getting a bit finicky in closed in areas, the inventory can be a bit annoying with dropping and combined stuff, melee might not connect every now and then. some animations will glitch up, its a bit annoying tripping over bodies, the gte's can be annoying at certain points, lack of wearable costumes in sp, no weapon upgrading. small crap like that. most of it from a lack of polish. Nothing iv encountered in my 41hours with the game would i consider to be flat out bad and as an overall expereince i fail to see how anyone can legitimately give this game 2, 3, 4, 5 or even 6. but then opinions are opinions.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 - Torchlight 2 - Resident Evil 6
#67Baha05Posted 10/10/2012 12:31:14 PM
El_Zaggy posted...
Played it, it's bad. My friends played it found it bad. Most people i Know that played it found it bad.

It's a bad game, people dislike it because it became bad and capcom destroyed the series.

Don't blame it on popularity. A bad unpopular game won't have lots of people telling it's bad because nobody will probably play it since it's not popular. When a game is popular and it becomes really bad, people will complain a lot.

RE6 is bad.

But the thing is it'sd not as bad as people make it out to be and a lot is over exaggeration on the fans part. Yes they changed things but you know what? If they don't change things **** gets stale and that's far worse then having one or two games that aren't the greatest.

People hate on it for just playing the demo and the change and others have really stuoid notions of how series get "Ruined"
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#68crazyman32Posted 10/10/2012 12:36:04 PM
El_Zaggy posted...

RE6 is bad.

it's just the opposite for me I like RE6 and my friends like the game as well.I believe it will sell millions despite the minority of bad reviews there is plenty of good reviews because, a lot of people don't even pay much attention to most or any reviews anyway.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#69shadowsiblingPosted 10/10/2012 12:40:31 PM
Haters kick up trouble. Fanboys kick up trouble. I rate myself in the "I like it, but who cares" category. I just get upset when people hate / like a game - any game - and then go on to insult anyone who likes / hates said game, simply because they disagree with them.

I don't like Call of Duty, but I won't harp on someone who does like it - as long as they don't harp on me for not liking it, or make stupid assumptions or accusations.

This post just restored a bit of my faith in humanity.
---
Gamer Tag: Shadow Sibling
Let's a-go!
#70jcrush089Posted 10/10/2012 12:43:27 PM
most people hate it for two reasons
1) its popular to hate on anything capcom related
2) they cant get past old memories and realize zombies arent scary like they were back when they were kids

those small few who legitly didnt like the game didnt buy it and moved on with their lives