This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So people hate RE6 because its popular?

#71Carbuncle009Posted 10/10/2012 12:44:26 PM
They're just like PETA. Only they hate on PS games, not Nintendo games.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!)
#72crazyman32Posted 10/10/2012 12:47:50 PM
theshoveller posted...
Grandy12 posted...
Don't go around acting as if we are the sole troublemakers.

Haters kick up trouble. Fanboys kick up trouble. I rate myself in the "I like it, but who cares" category. I just get upset when people hate / like a game - any game - and then go on to insult anyone who likes / hates said game, simply because they disagree with them.

I don't like Call of Duty, but I won't harp on someone who does like it - as long as they don't harp on me for not liking it, or make stupid assumptions or accusations. I just don't like modern military shooters, they basically boil down to similar weapon-types and plots about stopping terrorists from doing terrorist things. I like my plots with a bit more pizzazz, and less grounded in reality, with few exceptions.

agreed I am not a fan of Call Of Duty anymore but,I never tell anyone they shouldn't buy the game or any game for that matter with their
own money.I do laugh at some posters on here telling me I am some elitist simply because I like RE6 it is so pathetic how dare I enjoy a game that I buy with my money.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#73gullgullgullPosted 10/10/2012 12:51:42 PM
theshoveller posted...

I just get upset when people hate / like a game - any game - and then go on to insult anyone who likes / hates said game, simply because they disagree with them.

It's not that simple. People are mad about Capcom turning a survival horror series (One of the last few left, at that) into ****ing Call of Gears 6: Generic Cover shooter. The more popular this game is, the more it sells, the more Capcom can justify its terrible design choices and make the next game even worse. Everyone RE6 apologist is actively ruining the series. That's why Resident Evil fans are angry with them.

Chris' campaign was a damn joke. The zombies had GUNS, and TOOK HOSTAGES. They may as well have just been called terrorists for all the difference it would make in gameplay. It was so generic military third person shooter it was absolutely disgusting. If it didn't say "Resident Evil" on the case I would have had no idea I was playing a Resident Evil title. If this is what the series is turning into how can any of you be surprised people aren't happy about it?
#74crazyman32Posted 10/10/2012 12:54:53 PM
jcrush089 posted...
most people hate it for two reasons
1) its popular to hate on anything capcom related
2) they cant get past old memories and realize zombies arent scary like they were back when they were kids

those small few who legitly didnt like the game didnt buy it and moved on with their lives

I agree with this it would be nice if they would join the others who don't like the game and moved on instead of trolling and calling people who dare to like the game elitists for Capcom it is really pathetic.
---
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#75The_Undying_84Posted 10/10/2012 12:55:48 PM
ManuKesna posted...
nop i hate it because both demos were terrible

will get the gold edition and after a price drop tho

My man Manu has it right. the demos sucked.

It's a crappy super generic third person shooter now, 4 and 5 were better in every way. If I wanted to play a good version of the game RE6 is trying to be, I'd go play Gears of War.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#76gfrequencyPosted 10/10/2012 12:59:32 PM
People hate RE6 because *hating* is popular.
---
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
#77crazyman32Posted 10/10/2012 1:04:31 PM
gfrequency posted...

hating is popular on Gamefaqs that is for sure
---
#78SaintZetsuPosted 10/10/2012 1:05:58 PM
ComfortablySad posted...
It's hated because Capcom's business practices are awful and fans of the series don't like how RE is turning into Gears of War.

It's sad how the truth is ignored and the topic is just a big circlejerk.
---
"When your wallet is ashes, then you will have my permission to die."-Tetsuya Nomura
#79ViVi_0rnitierPosted 10/10/2012 1:10:23 PM
gfrequency posted...

This. It's cool to hate games nowadays rather than enjoying them.
---
I go to gamefaqs board by jumping on to the internet and then use stuff like "report" and kill the crap outta trolls.
#80Deathsword00Posted 10/10/2012 1:15:49 PM
nah, I just hate it 'cause it's terrible
---
wut