This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So people hate RE6 because its popular?

#81BiochemicPosted 10/10/2012 1:15:55 PM
OR, maybe they played it and got bored of it pretty quickly for a multitude of reasons.

Ever thought about that, instead of implying that everyone not liking X game is irrational to a degree?

No, of course you didn't. This is GameFAQs, a website mostly frequented by barely literate apes hammering on their keyboards in the vague hope of sounding smart to people they have never met and never will meet.

Come to think of it, I may have dissed myself with that last sentence, not that it matters.

Also, your mom. Asswats.
#82KenauePosted 10/10/2012 1:17:37 PM
No, I hate RE6 because it's a bad game. It's a game that not only has no direction, but everything it tries to do is executed so completely poorly that NO ONE should even bother trying to forgive Capcom for it.
---
The Road to the Superbowl - New England Patriots (3-2), LG - W (31-21) over Denver!
#83riddlebox89Posted 10/10/2012 1:28:39 PM
They hate it because they expected it to be something it was never announced to be.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#84JohnHitman47Posted 10/10/2012 1:40:28 PM
A lot of people hate it because its not Resident evil, its just a game with Resident evil on the title but its not RE.
---
I Love FPS but only good FPS & Horror this its my sig!!!
#85CrimsonGear80Posted 10/10/2012 1:42:39 PM
Capcom turning a survival horror series (One of the last few left, at that

RE hasent been survival horror since 2005. When will you people realize that?
---
The song is called "Baba O' Riley", NOT "Teenage Wasteland".
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#86CrimsonGear80Posted 10/10/2012 1:43:24 PM
JohnHitman47 posted...
A lot of people hate it because its not Resident evil, its just a game with Resident evil on the title but its not RE.

How exactly?
---
The song is called "Baba O' Riley", NOT "Teenage Wasteland".
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#87BluntGruntPosted 10/10/2012 1:46:54 PM
People hate it because they want their old awful tank controls and terrible camera angles back. Because that's the real Resident Evil.
---
?????
#88crazyman32Posted 10/10/2012 1:47:01 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Capcom turning a survival horror series (One of the last few left, at that

RE hasent been survival horror since 2005. When will you people realize that?

^This Resident 4 officially ended survival horror and it needed it the series was getting stale after Code:Veronica.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#89imthestuntmanPosted 10/10/2012 1:49:49 PM
or you know they might hate it because zombies is the most overused idea in the last few years... i understand resident evil has been doing it forever but still. zombies is just so overdone its not even funny these days. frankly i want nothing to do with any game focusing on zombies. if they want me to see the merits in their game they should probably come up with something more original than fighting a horde of zombies.

seriously i swear activision might as well own the rights to zombies with how overdone and boring of an idea they are these days.
---
I am not changing this signature until I am politely asked to do so by a well mannered gentlemen or lady.
#90MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 10/10/2012 1:52:30 PM
To turn the question around, are people supposed to refrain from posting any criticism of it, or even pretend to like it, because it's popular?