The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PLEASE TELL ME! Can I transfer my ps3 game saves to another ps3?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PLEASE TELL ME! Can I transfer my ps3 game saves to another ps3?
3 years ago#1
Please I need to know I'm buying a super slim 500gb ps3 I saved up this money for 9 years and I don't want to waste it on anothe ps3 if I could just get an xbox with that money.
3 years ago#2
You started saving up money for a second PS3... before you got your first one?
What the hell is this thread? It makes no sense =/

But to answer the question, yes you can transfer saves. I have no idea what that has to do with saving you from buying a new PS3 though.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
3 years ago#3
Yes
---
RIP 60GB PS3 11/29/06-7/11/12 & 40GB 11/08 - 8/28/12
http://tinyurl.com/Suicidal-Cat
3 years ago#4
9 years lol

Worst birthdays ever
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#5
http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/settings/transferutility.html

Step by step for two systems if you want to do it that.

Easiest method would be a flash drive but if you have any copy protected saves you either need to use data transfer utility or PS+ cloud saving.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
3 years ago#6
Anodyne11 posted...
You started saving up money for a second PS3... before you got your first one?
What the hell is this thread? It makes no sense =/

But to answer the question, yes you can transfer saves. I have no idea what that has to do with saving you from buying a new PS3 though.

No i saved up money since my father bought me a ps3 shortly before passing away. I'm 20 and it's extremely hard to make money and save it for other stuff when I have to pay from my own wallet for college, food, and more.
3 years ago#7
I was hoping to sell my ps3 at the same time as I purchase the new model, but looks like that will not be possible. Oh well.
3 years ago#8
Bump because I need help.
3 years ago#9
Bump also i need to know if backup utility lets me transfer ps1/pc engine/ps2 titles.
3 years ago#10
BUMPd
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PLEASE TELL ME! Can I transfer my ps3 game saves to another ps3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived