This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody else pissed that we have been robbed of turn based JRPGs on Playstation?

#1AXKSIONPosted 10/12/2012 10:55:47 PM
The PlayStation brand used to be all about turn based JRPGs and JRPGs in general.

WHAT THE F***ING F*** HAPPENED????????!!!!!!!!!!

Why does PS3 lack great turn based JRPGs? Turn based JRPGs used to sell the PlayStation brand, and Final Fantasy VII single handedly put the PlayStation brand on the map in the first place. That turn based JRPG sure sold some PlayStations, and the PlayStation brand owes a lot to Final Fantasy, FFVII, and turn based JRPGs. However, the PlayStation brand has stabbed both the subgenre of JRPGs in the back, as well as JRPG fans.

I know a ton of people IRL and on this site who absolutely love TBJRPGs, and many who love FF7, so it still does not make any F***ing sense why Sony does not care about them anymore. Any idea why?

Why so many pewpewers? People forgot what good games are or something? So freaking difficult to find good games these days. Sure, PS3 has a few pretty good games, but I cannot think of one great turn based JRPG on PS3.

WELL, WHY THE F NOT?
#2MasterVadingPosted 10/12/2012 11:05:07 PM
Pewpewpewpewpewpew!!!

_
---
2012-2013 Denver Broncos 2-3
Please support and buy Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown!
#3Deimos259Posted 10/12/2012 11:07:40 PM
No I don't care.
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#4Sliver_Fata_ZPosted 10/12/2012 11:08:02 PM
MasterVading posted...
Pewpewpewpewpewpew!!!_
#5LuoJieYongPosted 10/12/2012 11:09:01 PM
AXKSION posted...
Sure, PS3 has a few pretty good games, but I cannot think of one great turn based JRPG on PS3.

Valkyria Chronicles, now stop making these topics we don't need a new 'WHY DO JRPGS SUCK?' topic every hour.
---
geshkigal: Soap is soap! It cleans itself.
_notorious_: I don't think it works that way. Not if it's been down someone's ass crack.
#6AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 11:09:11 PM
MasterVading posted...
Pewpewpewpewpewpew!!!

_

---
http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew.jpg
#7UniversquallPosted 10/12/2012 11:12:07 PM
There is a problem. But then so are you.
---
After the Fallout
#8TalgrundPosted 10/12/2012 11:12:15 PM
MasterVading posted...
Pewpewpewpewpewpew!!!_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkjRrxUEf0I#t=0m21s
#9AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 11:12:23 PM
LuoJieYong posted...
AXKSION posted...
Sure, PS3 has a few pretty good games, but I cannot think of one great turn based JRPG on PS3.

Valkyria Chronicles, now stop making these topics we don't need a new 'WHY DO JRPGS SUCK?' topic every hour.

Ignorance.

Valkyria Chronicles is a SRPG, not JRPG. Learn the difference.

You might as well have said that Disgaea, Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre are JRPGs. No, they are not.

Strategy Role Playing Games - look it up.
#10gtaking5Posted 10/12/2012 11:16:00 PM
No. turn based games, in general are quite boring.
---
At the end of the night will you catch my dreams tonight?
Will you shelter me from dreaming of my darkness?