This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody else pissed that we have been robbed of turn based JRPGs on Playstation?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anybody else pissed that we have been robbed of turn based JRPGs on Playstation?
3 years ago#1
The PlayStation brand used to be all about turn based JRPGs and JRPGs in general.

WHAT THE F***ING F*** HAPPENED????????!!!!!!!!!!

Why does PS3 lack great turn based JRPGs? Turn based JRPGs used to sell the PlayStation brand, and Final Fantasy VII single handedly put the PlayStation brand on the map in the first place. That turn based JRPG sure sold some PlayStations, and the PlayStation brand owes a lot to Final Fantasy, FFVII, and turn based JRPGs. However, the PlayStation brand has stabbed both the subgenre of JRPGs in the back, as well as JRPG fans.

I know a ton of people IRL and on this site who absolutely love TBJRPGs, and many who love FF7, so it still does not make any F***ing sense why Sony does not care about them anymore. Any idea why?

Why so many pewpewers? People forgot what good games are or something? So freaking difficult to find good games these days. Sure, PS3 has a few pretty good games, but I cannot think of one great turn based JRPG on PS3.

WELL, WHY THE F NOT?
3 years ago#2
Pewpewpewpewpewpew!!!

_
---
2012-2013 Denver Broncos 2-3
Please support and buy Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown!
3 years ago#3
No I don't care.
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
3 years ago#4
MasterVading posted...
Pewpewpewpewpewpew!!!_
3 years ago#5
AXKSION posted...
Sure, PS3 has a few pretty good games, but I cannot think of one great turn based JRPG on PS3.

Valkyria Chronicles, now stop making these topics we don't need a new 'WHY DO JRPGS SUCK?' topic every hour.
---
geshkigal: Soap is soap! It cleans itself.
_notorious_: I don't think it works that way. Not if it's been down someone's ass crack.
3 years ago#6
MasterVading posted...
Pewpewpewpewpewpew!!!

_

---
http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew.jpg
3 years ago#7
There is a problem. But then so are you.
---
After the Fallout
3 years ago#8
MasterVading posted...
Pewpewpewpewpewpew!!!_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkjRrxUEf0I#t=0m21s
3 years ago#9
LuoJieYong posted...
AXKSION posted...
Sure, PS3 has a few pretty good games, but I cannot think of one great turn based JRPG on PS3.

Valkyria Chronicles, now stop making these topics we don't need a new 'WHY DO JRPGS SUCK?' topic every hour.

Ignorance.

Valkyria Chronicles is a SRPG, not JRPG. Learn the difference.

You might as well have said that Disgaea, Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre are JRPGs. No, they are not.

Strategy Role Playing Games - look it up.
3 years ago#10
No. turn based games, in general are quite boring.
---
At the end of the night will you catch my dreams tonight?
Will you shelter me from dreaming of my darkness?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anybody else pissed that we have been robbed of turn based JRPGs on Playstation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived