This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I kinda hate it when some says "America makes better games than japan"

#11wstfldPosted 10/13/2012 5:26:18 PM
The only racists are the weeabos. They hate everything not made in Japan. Making fun of niche pedo JRPGs doesn't mean you hate all games made in Japan.
---
Last Played: Batman Arkham City (9.5/10)
Now Playing: Counter-Strike GO, NCAA Football 2013, FIFA 13
#12riddlebox89Posted 10/13/2012 5:27:07 PM
It's not racist, it's an opinion, both have different styles of games made, so odds are some people would end up liking one more so than the other anyway.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#13ManuKesnaPosted 10/13/2012 5:27:47 PM
The only racists are the weeabos. They hate everything not made in Japan. Making fun of niche pedo JRPGs doesn't mean you hate all games made in Japan.

stop reading there
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#14riddlebox89Posted 10/13/2012 5:28:26 PM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqHCyT_HSN4

Sorry.

Since when was the opinion of the guy who creates about five topics a month about how ashamed they are to have GTA4 in their precious Japanese trophy list ever taken seriously?

I'll answer that for you, never.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#15L0ZPosted 10/13/2012 5:38:51 PM
expected having to come into this topic to put you in your place. But seeing how you are actually in the crowd of people putting other people in their place for arguing stupid stuff I don't have to.
---
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#16Sheria_KPosted 10/13/2012 5:51:20 PM
The only thing I find funny is when someone uses the argument towards the state/decline of Japanese games this gen as;

"last gen 85% of my collection was Japanese games but this gen it's barely 20%"

As if that's got anything to do with anything besides themselves and their own personal choices lol. And yeah, I see it quite a lot.
---
Currently Playing: Mugen Souls (EU)
#17libatakoPosted 10/13/2012 6:05:15 PM
The fact that you ask why there are casual and hardcore gamers really speaks volumes.......just wow. Casual gaming basically set the bar for all the pay to win/progress that runs rampant on mobile devices as well as online.
That's reason number 1...... I could continue to list more if you like, but I'd like to think others would want to add their own two cents
---
psn/xbl= libatako
@(> , <)@
#18antoinejonesPosted 10/13/2012 6:07:05 PM
what I wanna see is someone name some AMERICAN made games... cause most WESTERN games come from Europe lol
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#19Zora_PrincePosted 10/13/2012 6:15:39 PM
antoinejones posted...
what I wanna see is someone name some AMERICAN made games... cause most WESTERN games come from Europe lol

......what?

The three biggest creators of video games are Japan, the U.K., and Anglo-America (Which is Canada and the U.S.)

I have you highlighted as someone not to take seriously though.
---
Currently Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
#20SepucherPosted 10/13/2012 6:23:10 PM(edited)
antoinejones posted...

I know I'm probably being trolled or am talking to an idiot, but...

Elder Scrolls series
Fallout series
Uncharted series
Metroid Prime series
Sly series
Ratchet and Clank series
Call of Duty series
Half-Life series
Halo series
Bioshock series
Mortal Kombat series
Borderlands series
Red Dead Redemption series
Warcraft series
Starcraft series

For more...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_developers
---
Alas Poor Yorick. I knew him. In America.