This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I get Assassins Creed 3 for PS3 or Xbox?

#11ChaoticKnucklesPosted 10/17/2012 6:25:20 AM
Shineboxer posted...
PC if any :3

Only right answer.

I thought Ubisoft didn't do right by the PC community usually? To answer your question TC I think you should get it for the system that has your preferred control scheme. I only own PS3 so that's my only option but I personally see very little if any difference in performance of all the previous Assassin's Creed games when comparing them between X360 and PS3.

Also the extra missions are most likely not going to be anything you'd miss if you really prefer the Xbox controller over PS3 which some people do. I think obviously your first concern should be how the game performs but since they'll probably be identical in that category, I would suggest choosing the system that has the controller you're most comfortable with. If you don't care then I would say PS3 for the 4 extra missions because even though it's not much, free extra content is free extra content. Why pass it up for no reason right?
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#12ShineboxerPosted 10/17/2012 6:26:39 AM
Shineboxer posted...

Only right answer.

I thought Ubisoft didn't do right by the PC community usually? To answer your question TC I think you should get it for the system that has your preferred control scheme. I only own PS3 so that's my only option but I personally see very little if any difference in performance of all the previous Assassin's Creed games when comparing them between X360 and PS3.

Also the extra missions are most likely not going to be anything you'd miss if you really prefer the Xbox controller over PS3 which some people do. I think obviously your first concern should be how the game performs but since they'll probably be identical in that category, I would suggest choosing the system that has the controller you're most comfortable with. If you don't care then I would say PS3 for the 4 extra missions because even though it's not much, free extra content is free extra content. Why pass it up for no reason right?

PC can do both controls and more, your post was pointless.
#13ChaoticKnucklesPosted 10/17/2012 6:38:47 AM
Shineboxer posted...
Shineboxer posted...

Only right answer.

How was my post pointless? It seems to me people posting get it on PC when the TC didn't even list that as one of their options is more pointless than giving the answer that I gave.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#14Wario_manPosted 10/17/2012 7:33:29 AM
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Shineboxer posted...
Shineboxer posted...

Only right answer.

How was my post pointless? It seems to me people posting get it on PC when the TC didn't even list that as one of their options is more pointless than giving the answer that I gave.

We just assumed it was implied.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#15true_gamer80Posted 10/17/2012 7:40:59 AM(edited)
Should I get Assassins Creed 3 for PS3 or Xbox?

"We just assumed it was implied."

either some of you cant read or are pc elitists...

ironic how his post is pointless yet some of you go on with answers irrelevant to the topic...I agree with that user, your pc post are actually pointless, his was an actual answer to the TC question.
---
Mastamind - Devil's Symphony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXw0v2OfdCg&feature=related
#16tack129Posted 10/17/2012 3:53:06 PM
If he asked whether to get it on Xbox, PS3 or PC the answer would have been justified. Since he didn't say that the assumption is that he does not own a powerful enough PC to run the game unless he has stated it later on.
---
PSN: tack129