This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most people likely don't give a **** about Zone of the Enders...

#21SoopaMan2KPosted 10/17/2012 2:19:41 PM
I know how you feel TC. I get this same treatment over at the Capcom forums. I have to buy/spend $435.00 on a console(Wii-U) that I had no plans buying just to play one of my favorite games in the world. And like you, I don't care for the Wii-U, I just care for the game(One Game) I want to play.
---
SEN + XBLGT: SoopaMan2K
#22Dark_FluxPosted 10/17/2012 2:24:34 PM
Ill be getting ZoE for ZoE :D
---
PSN ID : Dark-Flux2
#23IChangedMyNamePosted 10/17/2012 2:26:32 PM
SoopaMan2K posted...
I know how you feel TC. I get this same treatment over at the Capcom forums. I have to buy/spend $435.00 on a console(Wii-U) that I had no plans buying just to play one of my favorite games in the world. And like you, I don't care for the Wii-U, I just care for the game(One Game) I want to play.

Assuming your referring to Monster Hunter?
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#24arstosPosted 10/17/2012 2:28:11 PM
SoopaMan2K posted...

monster hunter? i feel ya, was getting a wii-u anyway though.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, CS:GO, UTIII
#25SoopaMan2KPosted 10/17/2012 2:34:34 PM(edited)
IChangedMyName posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...

Assuming your referring to Monster Hunter?

LOL! Yup.

The difference between me and TC is that I actually like ZoE. I'm not getting it on release, but like a day or two after. And to the MH fans here, I'm getting a 3DS for it and picking up both copies up(Wii-U & 3DS). I'll play the 3DS version until I get a Wii-U.
---
#26kamikaze135Posted 10/17/2012 2:31:01 PM
It's a ZoE game. What do you need a demo for?
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#27IChangedMyNamePosted 10/17/2012 2:31:45 PM
You have no idea the resentment I feel towards that series.

I imported a 3DS bundle WITH MHTri G included.... 3 month later.... "MH 3 Ultimate! and Tri G for NA!!!!"

*****ING MOTHER****** ******* AT CAPCOM! **** YOU!..... Here's my money.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#28arstosPosted 10/17/2012 2:37:01 PM
wait, we're getting tri-g too? welp, theres my reason to get a 3ds. 3ds, wii-u, and vita (phantasy star online 2) before next summer? time to find some corsets to distract the wife.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, CS:GO, UTIII
#29SoopaMan2KPosted 10/17/2012 2:39:27 PM
IChangedMyName posted...
You have no idea the resentment I feel towards that series.

I imported a 3DS bundle WITH MHTri G included.... 3 month later.... "MH 3 Ultimate! and Tri G for NA!!!!"

*****ING MOTHER****** ******* AT CAPCOM! **** YOU!..... Here's my money.

I hear you. That's what I want to say... I just wish Capcom worked more hard with Sony to localise HDver to our states. If it was about Trophies, all Capcom had to do was make the trophies off the Guild Card. If it was about updating Ad-Hoc Party, then damn Sony for not doing something so simple.
---
#30SoopaMan2KPosted 10/17/2012 2:41:12 PM
arstos posted...
wait, we're getting tri-g too? welp, theres my reason to get a 3ds. 3ds, wii-u, and vita (phantasy star online 2) before next summer? time to find some corsets to distract the wife.

I thought Ultimate was TriG? That's what it looks like.
---