This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

would you but a Sandbox Game like GTA but with Kids in the world?

#1lebronwadeboshPosted 10/28/2012 7:31:58 PM
so would you buy it ? would you actually kill a kid in a Sandbox Game? i know it's not allowed.
but would you get interested in it? xD
---
Playing: Parappa the Rapper PSP version,Dead Space 2,Sleeping Dogs on Laptop w/ Intel HD 3000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ivMgjMGSTQ
#2piazzapimper313Posted 10/28/2012 7:32:58 PM
if asia still pollutes as a country, ill wonder the same thing
#3beastwarkingPosted 10/28/2012 7:35:31 PM
There was a game - Bully that came out on the PS2 and was made by Rockstar (I think). You couldn't kill kids, but it is pretty much a clone of GTA with school aged children
---
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
#4GunzleaderPosted 10/28/2012 7:36:04 PM
not this again. you people wanna kill kids get deus ex on ps2 or pc.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#5Video_Game_CzarPosted 10/28/2012 7:39:34 PM
I would pay anything to have an open world sandbox game with kids...Being able to go into a middle school and shoot those texting little bastards.

Love in this world it's okay to kill firemen, police officers and EMS workers...But kids, the biggest pack of jerks on the planet are off limits unless it's a mod?! Thats crap in my book.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#6yutterhPosted 10/28/2012 7:47:54 PM
Well sex and kid killing are off limits in america. if you want that sex go to europe if you want kid killing...well...no place accepts that so mars?
---
Good news everyone! - Hubert Farnsworth
What do you mean "we", flesh-tube? - bender
#7awesomesauce13Posted 10/28/2012 7:50:32 PM
I wouldn't buy it specifically to kill kids, but GTA would be more fun with kids in it....
#8Jason_HudsonPosted 10/28/2012 7:54:40 PM
Would I buy it? Absolutely.

Thing is, I have Skyrim on the PC. And with the aid of mods you can kill anyone and anything. The kids have loot tables and death animations!

It doesn't bother me. They're polygons or whatever they use these days. And really, is it any more excusable to kill off a police officer doing his job? Or an Ambulance worker? Or some random businessman who just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?

It's not. They should stop making it so that kids are left out of games on this moral trip developers always go on. They're no more innocent than the people above.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#9rofflchopperPosted 10/28/2012 7:57:13 PM
Yes I would buy it. That being said, having kids in the game does nothing for me. I would play the game like I normally would.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#10zyrax2301Posted 10/28/2012 7:59:20 PM
I've always thought that GTA games should have women pushing prams.

No babies in them, just prams. And a stat counter to see how many you've run over. A psychological experiment.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.