This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One or two games you are REALLY looking forward to next year?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. One or two games you are REALLY looking forward to next year?
3 years ago#21
Aliens
Tomb raider
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
3 years ago#22
that beyond game. and tales of xillia are the 2 i want the most

but im also looking forward to

south park rpg. i havent even been a fan of the show for the last 3-4 years but game looks fun.
last of us
ninokuni
asylum. its a pc horror game that might never come out, but it looks good and i think is now set to be tba 2013
3 years ago#23
Tomb Raider - wanted a realistic Lara for a while now. I just hope they keep up with the platforming.
Puppeteer - need more quirky games.
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
3 years ago#24
Dead Space 3
The Last of Us (hopefully 2013)
---
PSN ID: Dominic935
"They look like monsters to you?" - Vincent
3 years ago#25
The Last of Us
God of War Ascension
Gears of War Judgement
---
PSN/XBL: Leatherface17
3DS FC: 2964-9515-2972
3 years ago#26
I honestly haven't been keeping up with upcoming titles. I'm a broke college student who already eats ramen noodles for most of my meals. I choose not to torment myself with games that I won't be able to afford for a while. Hopefully come next may I'll have a job after I graduate and can actually start enjoying myself again.
---
Made of Earth, Formed of Water, Kilned in Fire, and Sings with the Wind. Ocarinas are Born of the World and Loved by the World.
PSN: Gregory_H64735
3 years ago#27
Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance
3 years ago#28
dust 514
---
2Timothy 2:3
Lets go New Jersey Devils!
3 years ago#29
Watch Dogs and Final Fantasy XIV
---
PSN: Kilikan670 SF4AE:Ibuki,Oni,Juri; 3SO:Akuma Sean; TTT2:Leo/Asuka
3 years ago#30
Deadpool. Bouncy!
---
OUENDAN!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. One or two games you are REALLY looking forward to next year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived