This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New set of free PS+ games every month?

#1MMAKSXPosted 10/29/2012 9:54:11 PM
Like we got KOF, LBP2 etc this month, so november we get a new set of free games and so on?

Im asking as im just assuming this.
#2AwayFromHerePosted 10/29/2012 9:56:51 PM(edited)
Yes.

But please don't come back here tomorrow asking where the next round of games is, tomorrow is still October.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 9:58:32 PM
Cool thanks!
#4lostkiwiPosted 10/29/2012 10:00:43 PM
There are 10 available at any one time, with 3 or 4 usually swapped out every month.

You can continue to play a game after it's been swapped out (so long as you're still a PS+ member), however if you don't download it while it's available you've missed it for good.
---
Please support the gaming industry that both you and I love by choosing to play your games legally.
#5MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 10:03:07 PM
Quote:There are 10 available at any one time, with 3 or 4 usually swapped out every month.

You can continue to play a game after it's been swapped out (so long as you're still a PS+ member), however if you don't download it while it's available you've missed it for good.

@lostkiwi

Yea thats what I assumed, I just click download to all of them just to have em anyway.
#6lostkiwiPosted 10/29/2012 10:08:11 PM
MMAKSX posted...
Quote:There are 10 available at any one time, with 3 or 4 usually swapped out every month.

@lostkiwi

Yea thats what I assumed, I just click download to all of them just to have em anyway.

Yep, pretty much. You don't even need to download them, just make sure you 'purchase' them (even though they're free).

That way they'll always remain in your downloads list, and you can download them when ever you want (but will need to be subscribed to play, obviously).
---
Please support the gaming industry that both you and I love by choosing to play your games legally.
#7MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 10:13:45 PM
Yup. PS+ isnt bad I must admit, been wanting to try KOF for a while, while im enjoying it I wouldn't have bought it. Im glad I got it free.
#8MoegittoPosted 10/29/2012 10:59:11 PM
PS+ is literally 70% of the reason why I got the 500GB PS3 today. Games aren't THAT big where my 250GB was hurting, but DC universe ate a huge chunk out and I download almost every interesting looking PSN game. I also have pretty much all the great PSOne and PS2 games, plus some PSP ones. I have some PS Vita games due to some PS3 games giving you a free Vita digital copy. When I was a Soldier that spent all his money in Nashville on the weekend I survived on PS+ for a long time, get the GOTY Borderlands from it!