This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony brainwashing our kids into killers

#1ORANGE666Posted 11/1/2012 10:51:49 PM
Villain hires mercenarys to find a treasure
Drake goes treasure hunting also wants the treasure
Murders 500 people so he can profit
Makes jokes while doing it
Turns out the treasure does bad things and Villian is very bad
Drake kills 500 people to save the world
Drake laughs
Murder justified

He knows that going after the treasure that he will be shot at and he will be killing people. Imagine walking into a tea party between the US and the communists because there is a $100 bill lying somewhere. You know you're going to get shot at and you will need to kill people to reach the $100 bill. How is it not murder, when you know walking forward, you will be killing people for personal gain under the conception you're doing it in self defence? How is it self defence when you're bringing it on yourself to gain something?
#2Cobra1010Posted 11/1/2012 10:53:22 PM
I think Link going into people's houses, smashing up vases and stealing money is more likely than people going out to kill 500 people.
---
Playing: Guild Wars 2, BFBC2, Age of Empires Online
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#3crazyman32Posted 11/1/2012 10:54:36 PM
you did a dumb topic about this before annoying orange you didn't learn your lesson and decided to troll again.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#4ottothecat2003Posted 11/1/2012 10:54:46 PM
Well the villains always had evil intentions, like using the treasure to take over the world.

Drake (canon wise) didn't really know there would be people looking for treasure who would attack him. Story wise, he's just a guy who likes to go on treasure hunts, and he happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and defends himself.
---
Being anything other than an agnostic atheist is foolish.
#5THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/1/2012 10:54:47 PM
After killing him he does the cabbage patch followed by the Carlton.

I swear those taunts are the best DLC EVER!!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#6XFactor1Posted 11/1/2012 10:55:06 PM
Nathan Drake is a mass self-dense abuser.

The guys he kills are out to kill him first.

---
--
#7crazyman32Posted 11/1/2012 10:55:43 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
After killing him he does the cabbage patch followed by the Carlton.

I swear those taunts are the best DLC EVER!!!!

ha ha yeah there are some great taunts :P
---
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#8TigercmlPosted 11/1/2012 10:56:13 PM
Because killing is fun. Just ask Charles Manson.
#9crazyman32Posted 11/1/2012 10:56:39 PM
XFactor1 posted...
Nathan Drake is a mass self-dense abuser.

The guys he kills are out to kill him first.

annoying orange is just a desperate troll and he has created a troll topic about this before
---
#10THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/1/2012 11:00:17 PM
Cobra1010 posted...
I think Link going into people's houses, smashing up vases and stealing money is more likely than people going out to kill 500 people.

LOL!!! It's been over 20's years and nobody ever question Link's tirades.

Villager: Hi there. I'm Jingle Jones what's yo....

Link: RUPEES!!! Where are they!!!? Those pots!!! (Smashes all 10 of em) A crack in the wall!!!? (Drops a bomb blows a hole in the wall) Ha ha ha punk I just stole your precious Heart Piece!!! I'll be back after Gannondorf does his annual Dark World thing. Hopefully by then you are DEAD!!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT