This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony brainwashing our kids into killers

#11Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 11/1/2012 11:00:43 PM
Don't even bother reading. This troll made this topic long ago.
---
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/89/31/airplanes-luftwaffe_00318931.jpg
#12crazyman32Posted 11/1/2012 11:01:38 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Cobra1010 posted...
I think Link going into people's houses, smashing up vases and stealing money is more likely than people going out to kill 500 people.

LOL!!! It's been over 20's years and nobody ever question Link's tirades.

Villager: Hi there. I'm Jingle Jones what's yo....

Link: RUPEES!!! Where are they!!!? Those pots!!! (Smashes all 10 of em) A crack in the wall!!!? (Drops a bomb blows a hole in the wall) Ha ha ha punk I just stole your precious Heart Piece!!! I'll be back after Gannondorf does his annual Dark World thing. Hopefully by then you are DEAD!!!!

ha ha it's true Link takes whatever he wants and never asks permission
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#13ORANGE666(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 11:11:07 PM
crazyman32 posted...
you did a dumb topic about this before annoying orange you didn't learn your lesson and decided to troll again.

Because Drake is a killer and every pony gangs up on me and defends him.

He kills for person gain. FACT.
Doesn't take murder seriously. FACT.
Doesn't care about the 500+ families he's ruined. FACT

But yes, obviously I'm being annoying to you pony, obviously your favorite bro is a saint. I wonder what goes through his mind when he assassinates people just to get by them. It's not like he can't turn back,
#14crazyman32Posted 11/1/2012 11:13:53 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
crazyman32 posted...
you did a dumb topic about this before annoying orange you didn't learn your lesson and decided to troll again.

But yes, obviously I'm being annoying to you pony, obviously your favorite bro is a saint. I wonder what goes through his mind when he assassinates people just to get by them. It's not like he can't turn back,

no they aren't facts and you don't care you just want to troll and create a topic that goes on for pages and pages.
---
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#15ORANGE666(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 11:19:02 PM
crazyman32 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
crazyman32 posted...

no they aren't facts and you don't care you just want to troll and create a topic that goes on for pages and pages.

Tell me why he assassinates people then?

If you were walking down a dark alley and had the choice of walking back home, or move forward and pick up a $1000 bill at the end. There is a guy sleeping on the side, holding a gun. Obviously a rational person would run back out, a greedy person would creep by with their gun pointed toward the guy. But no, Drake will shoot the sleeping guy and then walk past him. That is his personality, shoot first.
#16spacejamjordanzPosted 11/1/2012 11:25:08 PM
Mario did shrooms that made him "bigger"
Pacman can eat white pills all day and never O-D
Link would walk into someone else's house, smash up all their pottery, and take their money.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#17luigi4728Posted 11/1/2012 11:25:37 PM
well nates enemies are either people who have done things much much worse then anything drake has done or demon yeti things and ghost dudes and most of them shoot first so its self defense
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#18crazyman32Posted 11/1/2012 11:32:21 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Mario did shrooms that made him "bigger"
Pacman can eat white pills all day and never O-D
Link would walk into someone else's house, smash up all their pottery, and take their money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCJbIvUI4-8
---
#19jcrush089Posted 11/2/2012 12:06:23 AM
ORANGE666 posted...
Villain hires mercenarys to find a treasure
Drake goes treasure hunting also wants the treasure
Murders 500 people so he can profit
Makes jokes while doing it
Turns out the treasure does bad things and Villian is very bad
Drake kills 500 people to save the world
Drake laughs
Murder justified

He knows that going after the treasure that he will be shot at and he will be killing people. Imagine walking into a tea party between the US and the communists because there is a $100 bill lying somewhere. You know you're going to get shot at and you will need to kill people to reach the $100 bill. How is it not murder, when you know walking forward, you will be killing people for personal gain under the conception you're doing it in self defence? How is it self defence when you're bringing it on yourself to gain something?

drake taught us its ok to take out 500 men for treasure or personal gain as long as it looks like self defense. if thats wrong then i don't wanna be right
---
I know the odds are against me but if theres a way to win I'm going to find it!
#20Peltar94Posted 11/2/2012 2:04:21 AM
I remember when I was a kid, Atari taught us to run out into traffic. I looking at you frogger.