This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX 360 has Halo 4 coming for the holidays....What about PS3?

#11userfrigginamePosted 11/2/2012 7:52:12 PM
Don't stoop down to TC's level. Console wars are for idiots.
#12SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 7:55:00 PM
gucciburrr posted...
I dunno, maybe just the biggest freaking franchise on the planet with CoD BO2. You're not too bright are you???

dot dot dot
#13crazyman32Posted 11/2/2012 7:55:04 PM
userfrigginame posted...

I am sure that is exactly what he is trying to start and I am tired of those annoying flame war topics.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#14usernamestuffPosted 11/2/2012 8:02:43 PM
wow Brobox 420 reassurance topic #39394 this week

lmao
---
http://i.imgur.com/owvaa.gif
http://i.imgur.com/W3mXo.gif
#15Still__RippinPosted 11/2/2012 8:06:31 PM
crazyman32 posted...
userfrigginame posted...

I am sure that is exactly what he is trying to start and I am tired of those annoying flame war topics.

Yup. These topics make me think the mods are 360 fanboys because they never get removed.
---
Propaganda- What lies before us and lies ahead of us are small matters compared to what lies right to our faces.
PSN- Rip_Dat_Bong
#16SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:08:47 PM
I'm just asking if ps3 has any big exclusives. if you guys get offended for whatever reason I'll just lock the topic. my god....
#17ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/2/2012 8:10:30 PM
SadCubsFan posted...
I'm just asking if ps3 has any big exclusives. if you guys get offended for whatever reason I'll just lock the topic. my god....

Uh-huh.

Ni no Kuni early next year.
#18ManuKesnaPosted 11/2/2012 8:12:57 PM

you did attack playstation all stars so....
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#19gucciburrrPosted 11/2/2012 8:16:24 PM
SadCubsFan posted...

You could have easily went to gamestop or Amazon's website and found this information out. However, this wouldn't bring joy to your pathetic existence because the element of annoying people would be removed. You kids need to stop with the "innocent" role if your technique is sloppy and transparent.
#20fisheye11Posted 11/2/2012 8:19:01 PM
i'd rather play PS all stars over halo any day. and yes i'll be buying PS all stars as soon as i can.

this is just my opinion. i played the beta and had a lot of fun with it. you calling it "ass" just shows me/us your opinion. i can respect that. but if you're a pro xbox player, why would you even be interested in what the PS3 has for the holidays?

oh well just my opinion...
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.