This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX 360 has Halo 4 coming for the holidays....What about PS3?

#161bob15xPosted 11/8/2012 10:26:21 AM
Very light holiday season for all.
#162thesnoopmeisterPosted 11/8/2012 10:28:25 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
ITT: Sales = quality.

Lol @ people actually believing the 360 has worthwhile exclusives, other than Lost Odyssey.

ITT: Opinion steamrolls facts.
---
PSN - thesnoopmeister
Need help with account deletion - experts feel free to msg me assistance
#163theshovellerPosted 11/8/2012 10:33:38 AM
king_madden posted...
fisheye11 posted...
!!!THE SHEEP DETECTOR IS GOING OFF!!!

its funny to see players deciding what a good game is by sales and reviews.

what else can they use?

if they go by their own personal opinion then anything is good/bad, and that clears up nothing. the only way to judge a real success is by longevity, professional reviews, and sales. something contains all of that, has to be considered good on a national level.

on a personal level though, any game you like, you should consider it good, and thats all people should care about when talking about their personal tastes.

Quiet you, with your.... with your making sense and being courteous! We need MORE JERKS in the world! Not more nice guys!

Nah, but seriously, I agree with you. I like the Halo games because I find them fun and interesting. I don't even play multiplayer - just the campaign, and that's about it. Played Firefight in Reach with a few friends, but I see that as another co-op mode and not "multiplayer" in the traditional sense people think of nowadays. Plus, it lets me unlock more armor parts to look cool, despite having no fashion sense. Seriously, teal-ish body armor with red trim? At least I stand out on the battlefield and have a small modicum of skill to go with it.

"Where do we go, sir!?!?"

"Follow that blue-and-red clown-looking Spartan, soldier! He looks like ass, but he can fight the **** out of any conflict!"
#164RickySaoPosted 11/8/2012 10:39:03 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
And Halo 4 doesn't look like ass? lol

It's the first Halo that does interest me tho... The only problem is that it is not on PC also...
---
Gi, Rei, Yu, Jin, Meiyo, Makoto, Chu
#165CyborgTwentyPosted 11/9/2012 9:55:57 AM
sony has nothin to battle the xbox 360s constant stream of triple a exclusives like halo 4.
#166chiefofsb78Posted 11/9/2012 9:58:58 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
sony has nothin to battle the xbox 360s constant stream of triple a exclusives like halo 4.

you must be new to gaming WELCOME
#167RollingCradlePosted 11/9/2012 11:11:57 AM
Halo4 was pretty damn tight, ended too soon for me though, graphics blew away anything on PS3 for sure.
#168ManuKesnaPosted 11/9/2012 11:19:41 AM
Halo4 was pretty damn tight, ended too soon for me though, graphics blew away anything on PS3 for sure.

lmfao keep lying to yourself bro, halo 4 is fun but that is all :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#169CyborgTwentyPosted 11/9/2012 3:09:43 PM
the final nail.
#170HakaiVeilPosted 11/9/2012 3:10:47 PM
My PS3 had SRW OG2 coming soon so....Hello what?