This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX 360 has Halo 4 coming for the holidays....What about PS3?

#31SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 7:38:31 PM
Quiet_Noise posted...
SadCubsFan posted...
I don't even use my 360 for anything but marvel. You people are seriously crazy

what do you mean... "you people" ? :|

the people hating on me
#32ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/2/2012 7:40:58 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
SadCubsFan posted...
I'm just asking if ps3 has any big exclusives. if you guys get offended for whatever reason I'll just lock the topic. my god....

Uh-huh.

Ni no Kuni early next year.

Lol. I hope you are 12.

Lol. I hope your trolling gets better.

Not my fault the weaboos are eating up a game Japan doesn't even want lol.

It's quite sad that you ameriboos miss out on great games because of your bias.
#33Still__RippinPosted 11/2/2012 7:48:26 PM
Lol. You always call me an "ameriboo" yet I play Japanese games. I just know what's quality. So tell me, while the game is selling like crap in Japan you are over here praising any Japanese leftovers they give you and claiming it's "quality". What's that say about you?
---
Propaganda- What lies before us and lies ahead of us are small matters compared to what lies right to our faces.
PSN- Rip_Dat_Bong
#34ManuKesnaPosted 11/2/2012 7:50:19 PM
Lol. You always call me an "ameriboo" yet I play Japanese games. I just know what's quality. So tell me, while the game is selling like crap in Japan you are over here praising any Japanese leftovers they give you and claiming it's "quality". What's that say about you?

and i am pretty sure those who you call "weaboos" play american games too.......
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#35Still__RippinPosted 11/2/2012 7:55:42 PM
ManuKesna posted...

and i am pretty sure those who you call "weaboos" play american games too.......

Have you seen midgets posts?
---
Propaganda- What lies before us and lies ahead of us are small matters compared to what lies right to our faces.
PSN- Rip_Dat_Bong
#36OtakuGameraPosted 11/2/2012 7:57:54 PM
and Ni no Kuni is my most anticipated game, but it's far from a blockbuster. it'll be lucky to crack 200k in sales

so you're judging a game based on the quantity it has sold?
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#37SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:00:35 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
and Ni no Kuni is my most anticipated game, but it's far from a blockbuster. it'll be lucky to crack 200k in sales

I'm talking about blockbuster titles
#38Still__RippinPosted 11/2/2012 8:02:13 PM
OtakuGamera posted...

Contrary to popular belief that is a pretty good indicator of quality. The game has barely sold 200k in Japan. And if even they font like it....
---
PSN- Rip_Dat_Bong
#39fisheye11Posted 11/2/2012 8:03:08 PM
!!!THE SHEEP DETECTOR IS GOING OFF!!!

its funny to see players deciding what a good game is by sales and reviews.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
#40king_maddenPosted 11/2/2012 8:06:43 PM
fisheye11 posted...
!!!THE SHEEP DETECTOR IS GOING OFF!!!

its funny to see players deciding what a good game is by sales and reviews.

what else can they use?

if they go by their own personal opinion then anything is good/bad, and that clears up nothing. the only way to judge a real success is by longevity, professional reviews, and sales. something contains all of that, has to be considered good on a national level.

on a personal level though, any game you like, you should consider it good, and thats all people should care about when talking about their personal tastes.