This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX 360 has Halo 4 coming for the holidays....What about PS3?

#41Shadow2790xPosted 11/2/2012 9:08:15 PM
I guess when the Cubs are as laughably bad as they are...
the best thing to do for amusement, is troll people on gamefaqs.
---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
#42SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 9:11:45 PM
i know people are desperate when they resort to cubs insults lol
#43userfrigginamePosted 11/2/2012 9:12:41 PM
You obviously seem well-informed as to what games are coming out since you already passed judgment on a couple of games, one which is coming out after the holiday season, so I don't see why you even have to bring this topic up. And just in case my assumption of you being well-informed about upcoming games is wrong, all you have to do is click on the PS3 tab on Gamefaqs and scroll down to where it says upcoming game releases. It's much less of a hassle than waiting for ppl to respond on a board. And, like you have been doing with Playstation All-Stars and Ni no Kuni, you can look them up on Youtube, Gamespot, IGN, whatever and formulate you're own opinion on those upcoming games. See? No hassle and no secondary source. You're relying on you're own eyes and ears. Now, if you want to stir up a console war type conversation between games for PS3 and Xbox without getting much in the way of an answer, what you've done works great for that fix.
#44fisheye11Posted 11/2/2012 9:19:58 PM
king_madden posted...
fisheye11 posted...
!!!THE SHEEP DETECTOR IS GOING OFF!!!

its funny to see players deciding what a good game is by sales and reviews.

on a personal level though, any game you like, you should consider it good, and thats all people should care about when talking about their personal tastes.

but players here aren't on a personal level. players here believe that their opinion is the right and only opinion. they say this to the point of calling the players who don't agree with them names.(weeboo's etc...)

i have played and liked several games that have got a bad reviews and didn't sell to well. i have never bought a game based on reviews and sales. i watch gameplay videos and try demos to determine whether to buy a game or not. same can be said about movies and books.

players/people should take a more personal look at things like games, movies, and books. quit listening to what the masses say and figure out if they would like to experience said item on their own.

this is just what i think. sorry if the "SHEEP" remark upset anyone. its my opinion on how players are these days. i can understand and respect other players opinions. and they want to be heard, understood, and respected. although they don't seem ready to do the same in return.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
#45MasterVadingPosted 11/2/2012 9:23:54 PM
SadCubsFan posted...
i know people are desperate when they resort to cubs insults lol

Umadbrah.

_
---
2012-2013 Denver Broncos 4-3
Star Wars Episode 7 coming 2015
#46confettistormPosted 11/2/2012 9:25:05 PM
In more relevant news...
Tales of Xillia 2 just got released in Japan.
#47ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/2/2012 9:28:00 PM
ManuKesna posted...
Lol. You always call me an "ameriboo" yet I play Japanese games. I just know what's quality. So tell me, while the game is selling like crap in Japan you are over here praising any Japanese leftovers they give you and claiming it's "quality". What's that say about you?

and i am pretty sure those who you call "weaboos" play american games too.......

Exactly.

Still__Rippin posted...
Lol. You always call me an "ameriboo" yet I play Japanese games. I just know what's quality. So tell me, while the game is selling like crap in Japan you are over here praising any Japanese leftovers they give you and claiming it's "quality". What's that say about you?

According to you Skyrim, CoD and other crap franchises that sell like hotcakes for no reason are the best games ever made. What's that say about you?
#48chiefofsb78Posted 11/2/2012 9:31:04 PM
i know jack about a Halo 4 but i will getting to know Playstation All Star Battle Royale very well very soon
seen clips of the Halo 4 pretty good graphics but still just another FPS theres only ONE PSASBR
#49SubZeroChief23Posted 11/2/2012 9:31:17 PM
No PS3 doesn't have anything that can match Halo 4. All Stars will be a fun game but thats about it. The big PS3 games are still months away (GoW:Ascension,Last of Us).

That's why I own both systems.
#50gilv3rPosted 11/2/2012 9:32:05 PM
Halo really tittilates the trolls eh?
---
PC/PS3
Awaiting: Okami HD and Z.O.E HD LE