This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX 360 has Halo 4 coming for the holidays....What about PS3?

#51Still__RippinPosted 11/2/2012 9:32:28 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Lol. You always call me an "ameriboo" yet I play Japanese games. I just know what's quality. So tell me, while the game is selling like crap in Japan you are over here praising any Japanese leftovers they give you and claiming it's "quality". What's that say about you?

and i am pretty sure those who you call "weaboos" play american games too.......

Exactly.

Still__Rippin posted...
Lol. You always call me an "ameriboo" yet I play Japanese games. I just know what's quality. So tell me, while the game is selling like crap in Japan you are over here praising any Japanese leftovers they give you and claiming it's "quality". What's that say about you?

According to you Skyrim, CoD and other crap franchises that sell like hotcakes for no reason are the best games ever made. What's that say about you?

Lmfao what?!?! I never, ever, ever said COD was one of the best games ever. COD4 was amazing and revolutionized the genre. MW2 was a buggy mess, Black Ops had my favorite MP, never played WaW, MW3 is trash. I do love Skyrim, great to have a game like that on consoles.
---
Propaganda- What lies before us and lies ahead of us are small matters compared to what lies right to our faces.
PSN- Rip_Dat_Bong
#52SubZeroChief23Posted 11/2/2012 9:33:13 PM
chiefofsb78 posted...
i know jack about a Halo 4 but i will getting to know Playstation All Star Battle Royale very well very soon
seen clips of the Halo 4 pretty good graphics but still just another FPS theres only ONE PSASBR

Considering All Stars is a Smash Bros clone no its not the only one of its kind. People that think that game is in the same league as a blockbuster event like Halo 4 are fooling themselves or are too poor to own both consoles.
#53CooperRCPosted 11/2/2012 9:33:16 PM
To be honest in my opinion, the PS3 release list is horrendous for the rest of the year. The next games that interests me is Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.
#54ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/2/2012 9:35:00 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
ManuKesna posted...

and i am pretty sure those who you call "weaboos" play american games too.......

Exactly.

Still__Rippin posted...

According to you Skyrim, CoD and other crap franchises that sell like hotcakes for no reason are the best games ever made. What's that say about you?

Lmfao what?!?! I never, ever, ever said COD was one of the best games ever. COD4 was amazing and revolutionized the genre. MW2 was a buggy mess, Black Ops had my favorite MP, never played WaW, MW3 is trash. I do love Skyrim, great to have a game like that on consoles.

And yet you're judging the quality of a game by its sales...
#55BenzychenzPosted 11/2/2012 9:35:42 PM
LittleBigPlanet Karting aww yeah.
---
I don't have a sig
#56fadecaPosted 11/2/2012 9:37:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#57SubZeroChief23Posted 11/2/2012 9:40:12 PM
fadeca posted...
lol @ all of these xbots coming out of nowhere just because of an overrated game like failo, at sony innovates and puts out several of exclusive ips unlike micro$oft who rehashes failo, gears of bores, and fable over and over again.

Yet Halo outsells everything on PS3 and outscores everything except Uncharted 2. Quality over quantity my friend. I don't see anybody hyping LBP Kart or Wonderbook. Nobody rushed out to the store to buy Starhawk or Twisted Metal. PS3 has about 5 or 6 really solid franchises and then a lot of filler.
#58chiefofsb78Posted 11/2/2012 9:46:25 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...
i know jack about a Halo 4 but i will getting to know Playstation All Star Battle Royale very well very soon
seen clips of the Halo 4 pretty good graphics but still just another FPS theres only ONE PSASBR

Considering All Stars is a Smash Bros clone no its not the only one of its kind. People that think that game is in the same league as a blockbuster event like Halo 4 are fooling themselves or are too poor to own both consoles.

LOL smash clone ok you stick with that
your talking about sales just because Halo sale doesnt equal a good game its just another FPS that fools run out and buy then realize they just bought another FPS then dies less than 6 months of it release with about 20 more just like it released with in that time
and i have spent enuff money on PSN alone to buy about 10+ of those cheap out of date garbage of a console
#59SubZeroChief23Posted 11/2/2012 9:51:00 PM
chiefofsb78 posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...

LOL smash clone ok you stick with that
your talking about sales just because Halo sale doesnt equal a good game its just another FPS that fools run out and buy then realize they just bought another FPS then dies less than 6 months of it release with about 20 more just like it released with in that time
and i have spent enuff money on PSN alone to buy about 10+ of those cheap out of date garbage of a console

I've played the beta. It is a Smash Bros clone. Doesn't make it bad but its definitely not an original idea. Halo is not a FPS its THE FPS. Just because you can't afford a 360 to play it is no reason to knock it because of its genre. I'm getting both games but Halo 4 is clearly the best exclusive and best game to be released this year. PS3 will get its turn next year with The Last of Us and God of War.
#60servb0tsPosted 11/2/2012 9:53:25 PM
I don't give a Damn about no Halo or FPS for that matter. Bring on the Hamburgers!!
---
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.
--Very Excited about Final Fantasy XIV coming to PS3.