This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX 360 has Halo 4 coming for the holidays....What about PS3?

#61MenvimacalPosted 11/2/2012 9:59:02 PM
I post a topic like this on the 360 board and it gets modded in less than 15 minutes yet this topic is still here.

Gamefaqs mods are 360 fanboys.

ass

_
---
PS: watch this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGeDEGL-Jc
#62fisheye11Posted 11/2/2012 9:59:41 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...
i know jack about a Halo 4 but i will getting to know Playstation All Star Battle Royale very well very soon
seen clips of the Halo 4 pretty good graphics but still just another FPS theres only ONE PSASBR

Considering All Stars is a Smash Bros clone no its not the only one of its kind. People that think that game is in the same league as a blockbuster event like Halo 4 are fooling themselves or are too poor to own both consoles.

LOL smash clone ok you stick with that
your talking about sales just because Halo sale doesnt equal a good game its just another FPS that fools run out and buy then realize they just bought another FPS then dies less than 6 months of it release with about 20 more just like it released with in that time
and i have spent enuff money on PSN alone to buy about 10+ of those cheap out of date garbage of a console

I've played the beta. It is a Smash Bros clone. Doesn't make it bad but its definitely not an original idea. Halo is not a FPS its THE FPS. Just because you can't afford a 360 to play it is no reason to knock it because of its genre. I'm getting both games but Halo 4 is clearly the best exclusive and best game to be released this year. PS3 will get its turn next year with The Last of Us and God of War.

so i guess KOF, blazblue, skull girls, guilty gear, etc are just street fighter clones. and tekken, soul calibur, and DOA are clones of virtual fighter.

just because SB has started a sub genre doesn't make anything that resembles it a clone. its just the next game in the sub genre.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
#63SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 10:00:43 PM
mods aren't going to delete a topic just where i'm talking about the lack of blockbusters during the holiday season

stop getting so mad
#64gilv3rPosted 11/2/2012 10:01:54 PM
Wait isnt halo ANOTHER pew pew game? What else does 360 come up with. Just curious which games they actually get creative with. Thanks.
---
PC/PS3
Playing: Okami HD
#65SubZeroChief23Posted 11/2/2012 10:02:16 PM
fisheye11 posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...
i know jack about a Halo 4 but i will getting to know Playstation All Star Battle Royale very well very soon
seen clips of the Halo 4 pretty good graphics but still just another FPS theres only ONE PSASBR

Considering All Stars is a Smash Bros clone no its not the only one of its kind. People that think that game is in the same league as a blockbuster event like Halo 4 are fooling themselves or are too poor to own both consoles.

your talking about sales just because Halo sale doesnt equal a good game its just another FPS that fools run out and buy then realize they just bought another FPS then dies less than 6 months of it release with about 20 more just like it released with in that time
and i have spent enuff money on PSN alone to buy about 10+ of those cheap out of date garbage of a console

I've played the beta. It is a Smash Bros clone. Doesn't make it bad but its definitely not an original idea. Halo is not a FPS its THE FPS. Just because you can't afford a 360 to play it is no reason to knock it because of its genre. I'm getting both games but Halo 4 is clearly the best exclusive and best game to be released this year. PS3 will get its turn next year with The Last of Us and God of War.

so i guess KOF, blazblue, skull girls, guilty gear, etc are just street fighter clones. and tekken, soul calibur, and DOA are clones of virtual fighter.

just because SB has started a sub genre doesn't make anything that resembles it a clone. its just the next game in the sub genre.

If you can't see that All Stars is a Smash Bros clone then you are delusional.
#66Still__RippinPosted 11/2/2012 10:02:52 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...

And yet you're judging the quality of a game by its sales...

A niche JRPG usually has good sales in Japan. Take a look at some highly regarded JRPGs, Tales of series, Valkyria Chronicles, Persona series etc. They sell well in Japan and fairly well here. Also are considered great games. Indicating sales does have an accurate representation of quality. Go look up any of your favorite games from this gen or past gens, l bet the majority of them all had good numbers. Especially any JRPG's in Japan. Ni No Kuni is just too niche, l don't think it's good, the majority of people don't. Now, l know opinion doesn't equal good or bad BUT we can't just live in a world where things aren't good or bad..... If there is any way to come up with what is "good" or "bad" for games it HAS to be sales and reviews.....there is just no other way to determine it. l'm sorry you don't understand that.
---
Propaganda- What lies before us and lies ahead of us are small matters compared to what lies right to our faces.
PSN- Rip_Dat_Bong
#67MenvimacalPosted 11/2/2012 10:03:04 PM
SadCubsFan posted...
mods aren't going to delete a topic just where i'm talking about the lack of blockbusters during the holiday season

stop getting so mad

"Briefly mentioning the PS3 in a blatantly off-topic thread does not magically allow you to make it on topic"

_
---
PS: watch this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGeDEGL-Jc
#68SubZeroChief23Posted 11/2/2012 10:04:43 PM
Menvimacal posted...
SadCubsFan posted...

stop getting so mad

"Briefly mentioning the PS3 in a blatantly off-topic thread does not magically allow you to make it on topic"

_

All he did was ask what does PS3 have to match it and you're mad because the answer is nothing. PS3's next big must buy game is God of War Ascension which is 5 months away.
#69chiefofsb78Posted 11/2/2012 10:05:46 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...

LMAO try harder
#70SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 10:06:39 PM
Menvimacal posted...
SadCubsFan posted...

stop getting so mad

_

there's nothing in gamefaqs that says I can't bring up competition