This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX 360 has Halo 4 coming for the holidays....What about PS3?

#71rofflchopperPosted 11/2/2012 10:07:52 PM
i know jack about a Halo 4 but i will getting to know Playstation All Star Battle Royale very well very soon
seen clips of the Halo 4 pretty good graphics but still just another FPS theres only ONE PSASBR

Actually there's a much better one called Super Smash Bros.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#72gilv3rPosted 11/2/2012 10:08:25 PM
Lol 360 scrubs labeling something as "the fps". Get a pc.
---
PC/PS3
Playing: Okami HD
#73Still__RippinPosted 11/2/2012 10:08:31 PM
Menvimacal posted...
I post a topic like this on the 360 board and it gets modded in less than 15 minutes yet this topic is still here.

Gamefaqs mods are 360 fanboys.

ass

_

You're telling me. l made a topic a few months ago where l specifically even mentioned that l bought FFIX off the psn and replayed it. l wrote out about 6 paragraphs because l was really into it and it got deleted in an hour for being "off topic" on this board. Yet in the last few days there have been about 10 HALO topics and a topic about an N64 game and they don't get deleted....
---
Propaganda- What lies before us and lies ahead of us are small matters compared to what lies right to our faces.
PSN- Rip_Dat_Bong
#74SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 10:09:35 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
Menvimacal posted...
I post a topic like this on the 360 board and it gets modded in less than 15 minutes yet this topic is still here.

ass

_

You're telling me. l made a topic a few months ago where l specifically even mentioned that l bought FFIX off the psn and replayed it. l wrote out about 6 paragraphs because l was really into it and it got deleted in an hour for being "off topic" on this board. Yet in the last few days there have been about 10 HALO topics and a topic about an N64 game and they don't get deleted....

that thread isnt about halo though. it's about the ps3 lacking a big blockbuster during the holiday to match it
#75MenvimacalPosted 11/2/2012 10:10:41 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
Menvimacal posted...

ass

_

I hope people are marking these topics.

_
---
PS: watch this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGeDEGL-Jc
#76SubZeroChief23Posted 11/2/2012 10:11:31 PM
chiefofsb78 posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...
i know jack about a Halo 4 but i will getting to know Playstation All Star Battle Royale very well very soon
seen clips of the Halo 4 pretty good graphics but still just another FPS theres only ONE PSASBR

Considering All Stars is a Smash Bros clone no its not the only one of its kind. People that think that game is in the same league as a blockbuster event like Halo 4 are fooling themselves or are too poor to own both consoles.

LOL smash clone ok you stick with that
your talking about sales just because Halo sale doesnt equal a good game its just another FPS that fools run out and buy then realize they just bought another FPS then dies less than 6 months of it release with about 20 more just like it released with in that time
and i have spent enuff money on PSN alone to buy about 10+ of those cheap out of date garbage of a console

I've played the beta. It is a Smash Bros clone. Doesn't make it bad but its definitely not an original idea. Halo is not a FPS its THE FPS. Just because you can't afford a 360 to play it is no reason to knock it because of its genre. I'm getting both games but Halo 4 is clearly the best exclusive and best game to be released this year. PS3 will get its turn next year with The Last of Us and God of War.

LMAO try harder

It's ok man. Maybe mommy will buy you a 360 for Christmas and then you won't be such a blind fanboy.
#77ikrissyPosted 11/2/2012 10:12:11 PM
lol @ people citing Halo as just another FPS.... Not surprised though because it's the same people who call every FPS "just another pewpewpew game". People are just getting all up in arms because the 360 released a good game. Why are they mad about that? Who knows. Insecure about their purchase or something.

SadCubsFan posted...
mods aren't going to delete a topic just where i'm talking about the lack of blockbusters during the holiday season

stop getting so mad

"Briefly mentioning the PS3 in a blatantly off-topic thread does not magically allow you to make it on topic"

On this board it does....
---
goolybooly-TC, you came HERE to complain about the bad people on Xbox Live? Xbox Live is like GameFAQs with sound. | GT- Kombat Kelly
#78SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 10:12:42 PM
it amazes me how defensive and upset you guys get. All I asked was about the lack of a big exclusive. You need to take a look in the mirror and realize that getting this upset about a console is not normal
#79SubZeroChief23Posted 11/2/2012 10:14:14 PM
SadCubsFan posted...
it amazes me how defensive and upset you guys get. All I asked was about the lack of a big exclusive. You need to take a look in the mirror and realize that getting this upset about a console is not normal

The truth hurts them. This has been a terrible year for PS3 and it's not going to get better.
#80rofflchopperPosted 11/2/2012 10:15:11 PM

This isn't considered off topic like other people said. If you left Halo out of the topic title, then it would have been just another topic. But for whatever reason people feel threatened by it. lol. This topic isn't off topic. The Ponies have come in and made it all about Halo and made it off topic.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.