This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would a lesbian be more acceptable in today's gaming society than a gay male?

#11bensybobPosted 11/3/2012 2:11:45 PM
only if its a hot lesbian
#12zetsuclonePosted 11/3/2012 2:12:51 PM
bensybob posted...
only if its a hot lesbian

/thread
---
I can transform
#13Zax77Posted 11/3/2012 2:23:22 PM
Trolling so hard
---
Say goodbye to everything
#14AlltraPosted 11/3/2012 2:28:53 PM(edited)
I didn't realize that Gays and Lesbians weren't acceptable in gaming. I see them both in all sorts of games, and I have no issue with that, other than I'd prefer not to see sexual themes of any kind used in the games I play. It's misued in gaming quite a lot, and I'd prefer they kept that sort of thing private, because it's a very intimate and personal experience that shouldn't be cheapened.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#15angry_cowtipperPosted 11/3/2012 2:27:58 PM
Yes. Every chick is bi, and dudes love the sight of two chicks.
---
Darksiders II (PC), TTT2 (PS3), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush, Cliff Diving (VITA)
#16GM_Posted 11/3/2012 2:29:39 PM
Quote:Yes. Every chick is bi, and dudes love the sight of two chicks.
@angry_cowtipper

Until it happens to their wife/girlfriend and then they get all paranoid their girl is going on midnight Tacobell runs behind their back.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#17FiendingHardPosted 11/3/2012 2:32:11 PM
Sexual orientation has nothing to do with gaming. Stop ****king making an issue out of it.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: XCOM, Vanquish, Bayonetta, Dishonored, Final Fantasy 6
#18SkyChaseZonePosted 11/3/2012 2:32:36 PM
Lesbians are hardly ever in video games, but they don't generate as much contraversy and the character is treated with a lot more respect than if it were a gay guy.
I cannot think of really any gay character who is just a regular guy. It's mostly them being all "LOL stereotypical gay guy, sewwww hilarious" (Enchanted Arms, Valkryia Chronicles, etc.).

Granted that may just be because there aren't as many lesbians in games. If there were more they may just be a bunch of macho masculine lesbians.
---
Softer than a pillow stuffed with bunnies.
#19TheBonfiniPosted 11/3/2012 2:33:27 PM
I don't know...

http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#20RyuuHou25Posted 11/3/2012 2:33:27 PM
You realize they've had games with lesbians in them, yes?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB