This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would a lesbian be more acceptable in today's gaming society than a gay male?

#41Kingmichael1337Posted 11/3/2012 4:49:23 PM
idk i don't get all that much crap for being gay on the internet; worst thing i have to put up with is str8 ppl saying offensive crap about gay ppl in general. there are some idiots out there who genuinely believe being gay is a choice, gay people are attention seekers, that it should be okay for straight people to equate homosexuality with stupidity or use homophobic slurs, etc. that makes my blood boil. nobody on the internet makes fun of me in particular for liking dudes though.

lesbians probably have it worse because they're girls. unless they're really manly, they can't hide it, and there are a lot of creepy dudes out there who are really desperate to talk to girls or whatever.
---
the mods are watching me
10/22/12 @ 12:21:04 AM - successfully disputed suspension, LOL
#42ada_perfectionPosted 11/3/2012 4:49:51 PM
TheBonfini posted...
ada_perfection posted...
Lesbians are way cooler than gay dudes, even the really butch lesbians.

Lol how come?

Because lesbians don't flaunt their lesbianism in everyone's face every 3 seconds, they just go about their every day normal business.
#43blud_bilgePosted 11/3/2012 4:50:14 PM
*facepalms* not another topic like this
---
"Slip of the Finger." - Revolver Ocelot
#44SuigintouEVPosted 11/3/2012 4:58:38 PM
SixStringHero posted...
Surely I cannot be the only one here who remembers the game Fear Effect 2?

Was about to post same thing.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#45PsychoWolfXPosted 11/3/2012 5:01:13 PM
Since sexuality and gaming have absolutley nothing to do with one another and anyone who thinks differently is a close minded idiot,Who cares?
#46chaos_belmontPosted 11/3/2012 5:03:11 PM
What sane person has ever been against lesbians? it's like nature's first class theater.
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#47shadothebrainPosted 11/3/2012 5:05:00 PM
Both are equally annoying.
---
When is it okay to kiss a girl?
a) after her husband's gone? b) after the sore heals? c) after she passes out?
#48Kungfu KenobiPosted 11/3/2012 5:13:11 PM
Looking at how well the Fear Effect games did...

Proof that sex doesn't always sell.
---
Check out www.axemurderingworms.com . And remember kids: Sound isn't music, Books aren't stories, This is not a pipe, and The medium is the message.
#49LoveFreakFlonnePosted 11/3/2012 5:15:08 PM
ada_perfection posted...
TheBonfini posted...
ada_perfection posted...

Lol how come?

Because lesbians don't flaunt their lesbianism in everyone's face every 3 seconds, they just go about their every day normal business.

What lesbians do you hang out with?
---
I'm just a dirty little pop song, that keeps running through your brain. And even though you know its so wrong you're gonna love going insane.
#50Kingmichael1337Posted 11/3/2012 5:18:45 PM
ada_perfection posted...
TheBonfini posted...
ada_perfection posted...

Lol how come?

neither do gay dudes, but straight dudes think any reference to homosexuality is simply far too much. mention your same-sex partner even once? "eww dude, that's nasty, keep it to yourself"
---
the mods are watching me
10/22/12 @ 12:21:04 AM - successfully disputed suspension, LOL