This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which CAPCOM franchise should get a sequel/reboot?

#121ZukkusPosted 11/4/2012 12:43:42 PM
They should make a sequel to Shadow of Rome. It set up for a sequel, dammit.
---
"I just wasted a bullet. Don't waste your life." -Big Boss
#122Talinthis2Posted 11/4/2012 12:48:54 PM
MONSTER HUNTER

for PS3/PC. preferrably PC
#123retep_onePosted 11/4/2012 1:25:45 PM
a reboot of RE would be good. if they could do a reboot for dmc...
i also voted for darkstalkers since im more of a fighting game fan. also wanting an okami sequel too for the ps3
#124carib2gPosted 11/4/2012 2:31:22 PM
Damn, I would love an updated Dino Crisis!!!

Onimusha would be my 2nd vote.
---
Favorite 2012 Games: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, TTT2, DOA5
Gamercard: http://ps3heroes.com/hero/Carib2g
#125theofficefan99Posted 11/4/2012 2:32:46 PM
Onimusha, Mega Man, Breath of Fire, Okami, and...

MAXIMO!
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#126Grandy12Posted 11/4/2012 3:04:32 PM
GenjiRed posted...
Grandy12 posted...
GenjiRed posted...
I don't know why you don't quote my whole post.

Because nothing on the rest of the post changes or is related to the sentence being quoted.

Uh dude, you don't even quote the whole sentence. Its like a campaign ad that only displays a few words of their opposing candidate.

Tell me, how exactly does quoting the entire sentence change anything, at all, in this specific example?

"Heh, I could write a story for any franchises that has ever existed and if I can do it, then I'm pretty sure game designers can too, but the fact that companies have little faith in their employees, they decide to take the lazy route and hire Western companies to make reboots for them. Resident Evil doesn't need a reboot, it just needs to take a two year break or something and let some other Capcom franchises shine."

How does the non-bold part changes the bolded sentence? Answer; it wouldn't. You're just focusing on that to avoid admitting that you were simply acting pretentious.

If we were to conider your political candidate example, it would be something like this:

A: "I wish all black people would die. Also, I plan to invest on education."
B: "Hey! My opponent just said something incredibly racit when he said he wants black people to die!"
A: "I see you're not quoting ALL WHAT I SAID, huh?!"

And sure enough, B is not quoting all what A said, because the latter part of what A said is irrelevant to the fact A said something incredibly racist.

The same way, the later part of your posts did not change the fact the first sentence was extremely pretentious.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#127duorinPosted 11/4/2012 3:50:59 PM
Grandy12 posted...
GenjiRed posted...
Grandy12 posted...
GenjiRed posted...
I don't know why you don't quote my whole post.

Because nothing on the rest of the post changes or is related to the sentence being quoted.

Uh dude, you don't even quote the whole sentence. Its like a campaign ad that only displays a few words of their opposing candidate.

Tell me, how exactly does quoting the entire sentence change anything, at all, in this specific example?

"Heh, I could write a story for any franchises that has ever existed and if I can do it, then I'm pretty sure game designers can too, but the fact that companies have little faith in their employees, they decide to take the lazy route and hire Western companies to make reboots for them. Resident Evil doesn't need a reboot, it just needs to take a two year break or something and let some other Capcom franchises shine."

How does the non-bold part changes the bolded sentence? Answer; it wouldn't. You're just focusing on that to avoid admitting that you were simply acting pretentious.

If we were to conider your political candidate example, it would be something like this:

A: "I wish all black people would die. Also, I plan to invest on education."
B: "Hey! My opponent just said something incredibly racit when he said he wants black people to die!"
A: "I see you're not quoting ALL WHAT I SAID, huh?!"

And sure enough, B is not quoting all what A said, because the latter part of what A said is irrelevant to the fact A said something incredibly racist.

The same way, the later part of your posts did not change the fact the first sentence was extremely pretentious.

Oh my god, are you still at this again. Just face, you got owned by Genjired and now you are just making yourself look bad. You absolutely have no idea what you are talking about. Read the rest of this and shut up Heh, I could write a story for any franchises that has ever existed and if I can do it, then I'm pretty sure game designers can too, .

Even I understood that. The rest of us are on here talking about games while you are being a hypocrite and a elitist.
#128AlltraPosted 11/4/2012 3:54:22 PM
Mega Man or Breath of Fire, either are ripe for sequels.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#129HakaiVeilPosted 11/4/2012 3:54:51 PM
How about all of them.

Give them to better hands.

Godhand would become SUPREME under Platinum.
#130Grandy12Posted 11/4/2012 3:57:43 PM
duorin posted...
Oh my god, are you still at this again. Just face, you got owned by Genjired and now you are just making yourself look bad. You absolutely have no idea what you are talking about. Read the rest of this and shut up Heh, I could write a story for any franchises that has ever existed and if I can do it, then I'm pretty sure game designers can too, .

Yes, I've read that sentence.

Again, the fact he adds that game desginers can do it too doesn't change the fact that saying you can write a story for any franchise ever made is a pretentious thing to say.

For example, "Hey, I can hook up with any supermodel I want, and if I can do it I'm sure game developers can too."

The later part of the sentence does not remove the pretentiounes from the first part.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006