This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Racist games?

#21Jinzo 111887Posted 11/4/2012 11:47:54 AM
Mega Man Legends/Mega Man 64 has a book in the city library that is racist.
---
I miss the Golden Age of gaming that died in the last few years. Yeah, we got better graphics, but it's not worth recent changes if you ask me.
#22RSF1212Posted 11/4/2012 11:52:34 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Resident Evil 5

How?
#23Seksii_Girl_5(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 11:52:44 AM
Wow i looked up videos of Custers Revenge? and watched the Ethnic Cleansign video. So racist o____O especially Ethnic Cleansing omg the noise the enemies make when you kill them D:
---
Daniel Bryan is my future husband!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#24MC_Knight01Posted 11/4/2012 12:05:35 PM
Super 64 is racist to everyone.
---
The PvP Code: More like "guidelines" than actual rules
#25KenauePosted 11/4/2012 12:32:52 PM
Resident Evil 5

No....Who'd have thought there would be black people in Africa.....
---
The Road to the Superbowl - New England Patriots (5-3), LG - W (45-7) over The Rams
#26ShadowSkill11Posted 11/4/2012 1:30:28 PM
RSF1212 posted...
Resident Evil 5

How?

About half way through with the tribals in loin cloths, straw and mud huts, white face paint, and bones in their face chucking spears.

...yeah. Just a little racist.
#27jubjub360Posted 11/4/2012 1:32:07 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
RSF1212 posted...
Resident Evil 5

How?

About half way through with the tribals in loin cloths, straw and mud huts, white face paint, and bones in their face chucking spears.

https://www.google.com/search?q=African+Tribes&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=s9CWUPuAKZHk9gSbuYHoCQ&biw=1366&bih=666&sei=tdCWUKa0Koqm9ASCn4C4CA

Yeah... no.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
#28ShadowSkill11Posted 11/4/2012 1:35:18 PM
jubjub360 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
RSF1212 posted...
Resident Evil 5

How?

https://www.google.com/search?q=African+Tribes&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=s9CWUPuAKZHk9gSbuYHoCQ&biw=1366&bih=666&sei=tdCWUKa0Koqm9ASCn4C4CA

Yeah... no.

Ah, you proved my point. Stereotypes are a form of racism son. If I googled hill billy redneck I'm sure I could claim all white Americans are like them too just like how you tried to say all modern day Africans are primitive tribals.
#29jubjub360Posted 11/4/2012 1:41:42 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
RSF1212 posted...
Resident Evil 5

How?

Yeah... no.

Ah, you proved my point. Stereotypes are a form of racism son. If I googled hill billy redneck I'm sure I could claim all white Americans are like them too just like how you tried to say all modern day Africans are primitive tribals.

Stereotypes are NOT a form of racism. Racism is a hate for a specific race while stereotypes are actions or things that make a race look good/bad.

Example: Neo Nazis hate everyone that's not white. Racism

Black people like fried chicken. Stereotype. Not all black people like fried chicken.

Asians are good at math. Stereotype.

A white man killed a black man because he was black. Racism.

Also when did I say all modern day Africans are primitive tribals? YOU said "About half way through with the tribals in loin cloths, straw and mud huts, white face paint, and bones in their face chucking spears." I searched African tribes and proved you wrong. Most tribes in Africa have rituals like what you said. Whether they are the same or not doesn't mean that I'm incorrect.

Good job at making yourself look like a person who doesn't read and makes assumptions child.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
#30servb0tsPosted 11/4/2012 1:43:43 PM
Socom and just about any online FPS with mics = racist.
---
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.
--Very Excited about Final Fantasy XIV coming to PS3.