This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Racist games?

#31boredofyouPosted 11/4/2012 1:46:26 PM
Not true. I get called a troll alot even when i have normal topics.

A good first indicator that you may be trolling the high seas of the internetz with your troll hat and troll shoulder monkey while the troll flag waves in the breeze behind you.

Need proof? Just look at the arguments already starting in this topic! Please friends, step away from your monitors/keyboards!! breath deeply and realize you are being trolled, right now.
---
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.
#32crazyman32Posted 11/4/2012 1:50:01 PM(edited)
melvinmelon123 posted...
There is Call of Juarez: The Cartel. It's pretty bad

wrong. The fact is that game isn't even close to being racist and Extra Credits did a joke video that gamers fell for thinking it was a racist game.I do agree that The Cartel is a bad game and I doubt many people will disagree with that.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#33ShadowSkill11Posted 11/4/2012 2:44:18 PM
@jubjub360:

You good sir are truly ignorance personified. Thanks for the laugh at your expense kid. Make sure and post why you get fired from a companies HR someday son.
#34jubjub360Posted 11/4/2012 2:45:41 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
@jubjub360:

You good sir are truly ignorance personified. Thanks for the laugh at your expense kid. Make sure and post why you get fired from a companies HR someday son.

Lost the argument huh? Not my fault you can't read and just generalized
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
#35Grandy12Posted 11/4/2012 2:48:41 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Stereotypes are NOT a form of racism. Racism is a hate for a specific race

No, racism is prejudice towards a race, and that includes racial stereotypes. Hate is merely a facet of racism.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#36bsballa09Posted 11/4/2012 2:48:55 PM
MarioFanaticXV posted...
Custard's Revenge. It's a game about raping Native Americans as General Custard. I wish I was kidding.

His name is Custer, not Custard...
---
inafterinb4bsballa
Seeing Louis CK stand up, 3rd row, November 28th.
#37jubjub360Posted 11/4/2012 2:49:49 PM
Grandy12 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

No, racism is prejudice towards a race, and that includes racial stereotypes. Hate is merely a facet of racism.

Nit picking quotes again grandy?
---
#38Grandy12Posted 11/4/2012 2:51:10 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Grandy12 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

I do that when the rest of the quote would not affect the meaning of the part I picked.

Sue me.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#39jubjub360Posted 11/4/2012 2:57:25 PM
Grandy12 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Grandy12 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

I do that when the rest of the quote would not affect the meaning of the part I picked.

Sue me.

Nope. Just a useless argument when you nitpick.
---
#40lubmelubyouPosted 11/4/2012 3:02:33 PM
jubjub360 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Ah, you proved my point. Stereotypes are a form of racism son. If I googled hill billy redneck I'm sure I could claim all white Americans are like them too just like how you tried to say all modern day Africans are primitive tribals.

Stereotypes are NOT a form of racism. Racism is a hate for a specific race while stereotypes are actions or things that make a race look good/bad.

Example: Neo Nazis hate everyone that's not white. Racism

Black people like fried chicken. Stereotype. Not all black people like fried chicken.

Asians are good at math. Stereotype.

A white man killed a black man because he was black. Racism.

Also when did I say all modern day Africans are primitive tribals? YOU said "About half way through with the tribals in loin cloths, straw and mud huts, white face paint, and bones in their face chucking spears." I searched African tribes and proved you wrong. Most tribes in Africa have rituals like what you said. Whether they are the same or not doesn't mean that I'm incorrect.

Good job at making yourself look like a person who doesn't read and makes assumptions child.

FLAWLESS VICTORY.
---
Buy a PC so you can have tomorrow's technology with yesterday's games, today!