This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Racist games?

#71blazingsonicPosted 11/6/2012 3:41:52 PM
Kenaue posted...
Ichiko_368 posted...
SaintZetsu posted...
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...
Pokemon.

Every person is white in every Pokemon game.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110521000015/pokemon/images/thumb/d/d5/IrisBW3.png/225px-IrisBW3.png

http://www.absoluteanime.com/pokemon/brock.jpg

They're tanned....

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lenora

Brock is tan, Iris.....well some says she's black the ballet is still out on that one I think.
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#72agrissaPosted 11/6/2012 3:46:25 PM
jubjub360 posted...
_Cyberpunk posted...
Damn, jubjub got served. LOL i love how the topic just runs over it without concern like roadkill.

Man I wish people would learn the definitions of served and owned. No I did not get served. The only one who got served is the original guy who I proved wrong anyway. The other person was just arguing minor details, and honestly, I stopped giving any sort of f*** after his first post.

LOL no you definitely got owned. Just man up and admit it. It's okay to be wrong. Saying you stopped caring doesn't mean much either. Admit defeat and exit the stage gracefully.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#73SayoriaPosted 11/6/2012 3:49:38 PM
We need "All in the Family" and "The Jeffersons" games in the style of Pokemon Black and White, except for trading insults over digital monsters.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#74cavebear56Posted 11/6/2012 3:55:30 PM
Mario Kart
LBP Racing
Cruisin World

Those games are pretty racey.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#75ElBorak77Posted 11/6/2012 4:06:42 PM
MarioFanaticXV posted...
Custard's Revenge. It's a game about raping Native Americans as General Custard. I wish I was kidding.

idiot is idiot ^
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#76tonyalmaedaPosted 11/6/2012 4:10:59 PM
Res 5.

Giant white man goes to africa and kills africans to save the world. And sleeps with beautiful black woman. (Sooner or later)
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#77MizuhoChamaPosted 11/6/2012 4:29:52 PM
To be offended by racism, you must first believe that there is difference between the "races" (Which don't really exist, we're all the same race, the human race) and therefore, be racist yourself.
---
Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."-Vyse the Legend
PSN - MizuhoChan 3DS - 3523 2022 4853
#78spectermaster14Posted 11/6/2012 4:42:33 PM
The Suffering, the only games that is actually racist.

May I ask what was racist about The Suffering?
#79spectermaster14Posted 11/6/2012 4:47:58 PM
Reminds me of this scene from Deus Ex: HR. 20 years into the future and apparently black people talk like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He09JaBVZdE

It blew my mind when I found out she was voiced by a woman. I just assumed they were not-so-tastefully poking fun at transgender folks.
#80hijokaidenPosted 11/7/2012 3:51:04 AM
spectermaster14 posted...
The Suffering, the only games that is actually racist.

May I ask what was racist about The Suffering?

Well the game did had a fair share of anti-white propaganda slipped throughout the game:

- Right at the beginning of the game the black inmate tells to another white guy "Shut yo cracka mouth, the man deserve sum rispect", this is in reference to Torque killing white people, hence his deserve for "respect".

- At the end of the game, it was "revealed" (which was pretty easy to figure out even before that) the Torque was framed for the murder of his familly by "blue eyed white devils", especially due to the fact that they directly zoomed unto the eyes of the ones who framed Torque, to show us that their eyes were blue hence white (since the face was covered).

- The CO director was being thrown as a typical "racist southerner redneck with a hick accent" liberal stereotype, he even whore a cowboy hat inside the prison.

There were other stuff thrown in like the monsters from the slave ship and probably other small stuff.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.