This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

anyone else sick of the Call of duty fanboy commercials....

#21Nik_NackPosted 11/4/2012 1:17:48 PM
In the past 7 days of TV, this is what I've seen:

CoD commercials: like 2.
Political ads: Over 9000.

So no, I'm not sick of CoD commercials. In fact, those are so much better than all those damn political ads.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.10
#22secondhand1Posted 11/4/2012 2:34:58 PM
NightMareBunny posted...
gucciburrr posted...
How dare they have commercials for the biggest franchise in gaming and one of the biggest names in entertainment period. You people on here are beyond ridiculous.

dude you do not advertise anything by showing complete dorks in costumes playing it......call of duty is the only game where the commercials tend to be live action other games actually advertise the gameplay or well scenes from the game instead of saying
"Hey! Go buy the game this if you are a sad pathetic man child who likes to swig energy drinks and watch breaking bad!!!!! Yeah!!!"

You're not very bright, are you?
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#23PsychoWolfXPosted 11/4/2012 2:47:40 PM
*watching family guy*
*comericals come on*
*hits last channel*
*watches two minutes of judge judy*
*hits last channel*

I don't watch commercials.
#24SolidLiquid25Posted 11/4/2012 2:52:34 PM
Whats wrong with watching Breaking Bad? Also, i want to play the new Zombie modes mostly but hate all you want haters.
---
"Dammit Jim, That's not what you promised!!"
Baker Armstech
#25Vergil92Posted 11/4/2012 2:59:43 PM
I've never even seen that commercial, but I don't really watch TV on my television outside of late night talk shows.

I am getting annoyed with the one on Youtube though, but that has more to do with the AC/DC song playing in it than anything else.
---
The mirror is a trigger and your mouth's a gun. Lucky for me I'm not the only one.
#26crazyman32Posted 11/4/2012 3:05:18 PM
Tidus41390 posted...
I prefer this trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X3tsDRfX1k

I seen that video before,still funny to watch.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#27UltimaKeyMasterPosted 11/4/2012 3:07:06 PM
I personally think that (for at least when Black Ops 1 did it) that kind of commercial is hilarious.

It's also a sad truth about who exactly plays it, but hilarious nonetheless.

For those wanting something different, you're asking Call of Duty to do something different. Which is never happening until it dies.
For those taking the commercial too seriously, I'd like to quote the great Clement: "IT'S A VIDEO GAME!"
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade
#28red eye dragoonPosted 11/4/2012 3:08:40 PM
NightMareBunny posted...
gucciburrr posted...
How dare they have commercials for the biggest franchise in gaming and one of the biggest names in entertainment period. You people on here are beyond ridiculous.

dude you do not advertise anything by showing complete dorks in costumes playing it......call of duty is the only game where the commercials tend to be live action other games actually advertise the gameplay or well scenes from the game instead of saying
"Hey! Go buy the game this if you are a sad pathetic man child who likes to swig energy drinks and watch breaking bad!!!!! Yeah!!!"

You can call people names all you want, but leave Breaking Bad out of this.
---
"I am in the empire business!" -Walter White
Gamertag: Kenshin5435
#29demo_vol1Posted 11/4/2012 3:09:42 PM
slymshady posted...
No, I am not a child who hates on a commercial.

---
Currently playing Minecraft on my Phone, Xbox and iMac but not Ps3 :'(
PSN/XBL: demo_vol1
#30AssaultMonkey9Posted 11/4/2012 3:11:15 PM
I think its funny that to rebuff claims that this is the same @$!% every year, they reuse the same commercials lol
---
Now Playing: XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Dishonored, Borderlands 2
PSN: AssaultMonkey150