This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 Games you cannot bring yourself to finish?

#11Mrbone5Posted 11/4/2012 2:46:35 PM
Mass Effect 2
#12silly_sausagePosted 11/4/2012 2:46:43 PM
Yup, I gave up on XIII too. I plan to give it another go when Lightning Returns comes out, along with XIII-2, and play them all in a row.

I never ended up finishing GTAIV either, I just kinda slowly started playing less and less before stopping completely.

And Valkyria Chronicles rounds off my only PS3 games I started but never finished.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#13vashtrichamPosted 11/4/2012 2:48:37 PM
Alpha protocol
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#14zyrax2301Posted 11/4/2012 2:49:49 PM
FFXIII-2 - Don't want.

Mass Effect 3 - I do want to finish it someday but that game is boring, and apparently I've only got disappointment to look forward to o__o
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#15MagicManGregPosted 11/4/2012 2:50:09 PM
Enslaved. Tried restarting it and solely playing that about three times now.

Just lose all motivation to play it.

I have a bunch of games I've played for a bit but haven't played since- Enslaved though is the one I just cannot complete.
#16PsychoWolfXPosted 11/4/2012 2:55:53 PM
I second FF XIII
. I bought FFXIII-2 like a month ago thinking it would motivate me to finally finish the game, and I did make a little bit of progress, but now I've lost all interest again. Thinking about just cutting my losses and selling them both.

God of War 3
I really liked GoW 1, but it is the only game in the series that I have actually beaten ( which is pretty bad seeing as how I own every one of them)

Medal of Honor
Worse then CoD The only thing I really like about that game is the sound effects
#17Raging_waterPosted 11/4/2012 2:56:51 PM
I bought FFXIII-2 in April....it's still in its shrink wrap to this day.
---
I warn you Paul. If whoever that is hears something - or even if I hear something and think he may have heard - I will kill him, or them, then you, then myself.
#18shadow_sakePosted 11/4/2012 2:58:57 PM
Infamous
Outland
Renegade Ops
Ratchet and Clank All for 1
Prince of Persia
---
PSN: Shadow_Sake
c:x:x:x:x{{:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
#19poopninjamvc3mkPosted 11/4/2012 3:26:02 PM
Fallout New Vegas.

Played through the game for 10hours and was enjoying it immensely. Took the game out to play something else and it never found its way back into my PS3 : Good game too.
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.
#20chrishannerPosted 11/4/2012 3:29:19 PM
JohnHitman47 posted...
Tetris
Gran turismo 5.

You have to finish Tetris, the ending is amazing, what a plot twist!!

I have a similar problem to Bizzaromurphy, I really like dragons dogma, and I'm up to the last(sort of) boss, but I just keep putting other games first and I never seem to have time to finish it.
---
"I pity the fool"-The teachings of Mr T.