This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 Games you cannot bring yourself to finish?

#21nickizgr8Posted 11/4/2012 3:32:58 PM
Lair - Got to a really annoying point then my ps3 ylod and lost the data, Don't want to go through whole game again
Legendary - Didn't like it
Darksiders 2 - Bored of it.
Mass effect 3 - Again have to play through half the game again because of ylod
Need for speed: undercover - Same reason.
#22Devilmaycry245Posted 11/4/2012 3:36:53 PM
So far just Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD on PS3 and Devil May Cry 2. I started them about a year ago and I didn't even get 20 minutes into it because I got bored of it :/
---
There are but two types of fights. Whenever we go into battle, it must be one of the two: The fight to protect life or the fight to protect pride!
#23userfrigginamePosted 11/4/2012 3:40:57 PM(edited)
I enjoyed XIII so finishing it wasn't a problem for me. Almost didn't finish Dark Souls cuz I corrupted my save data almost halfway thru. Gave up on that for a long while. Oh, but I've never finished Yakuza 3 yet. Even tho there's plenty to do in that game, the combat in the game is so dull for me, so I just got bored with it.
#24CronoGuyverPosted 11/4/2012 3:44:50 PM
Any and all games that have their endings as paid DLC - Prince of Persia, Castelvania lords of shadow and etc.

Heavy Rain - just boring and bloody obvious who did it, plus I dont like QTE games. This more of interactive cartoon then a game to begin with.

All Final Fantasies since and including X-2, played them for about an hour and got bored.

Prototype 1-2 - really boring, story is so thin that it puts me to sleep.

Call of Duty series, Medal of Honour series and etc. - thin single player stories do not warrant completion.

Timed games - Dead Rising Series, Atelier Series - that force people to replay them to be able to get everything or access the true ending.
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#25SoaringDivePosted 11/4/2012 4:02:09 PM
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Final Fantasy XIII
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Ratchet and Clank: All for One
Jak 2 or 3
Infamous
Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet 1
3D Dot Game Heroes (great game, I would've enjoyed better if I was younger though [tastes, not "maturty lvl luull gunss!"])
---
PM me if you add me (I won't bite... hard)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#26ninjakrakenPosted 11/4/2012 4:05:06 PM
Deus Ex: HR - I keep restarting it, get bored and play something else, then when I come back to it I forget how to play and I have to restart again.
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
#27Jinxey86Posted 11/4/2012 4:46:05 PM
Final Fantasy XIII and Skyrim.
#28dbboy665Posted 11/4/2012 4:55:10 PM
Final Fantasy XIII - turned off my console immediately after the "moms are tough!" line in the beginning and never looked back.

Demon's Soul - I've played it for about 40 hours total but I just can't bring myself to grind through some of the most difficult levels, specifically the dark, poisonous bog-type one (5 I think?)
---
They told me, 'Son, you're special. You were born to do great things'. You know what? They were right.
#29Artic_KazePosted 11/4/2012 4:58:31 PM
Dead or Alive 5's legend survival mode. It is the most asinine thing I have ever had to go through in a video game. What makes matters worse is that I never play survival mode in anything its in :(
---
If you decide to be a wall that's standing in my way, then I have something that will open a hole in you everytime -
Gurren Lagann
#30havenguyPosted 11/4/2012 5:00:28 PM
Assassins Creed Revelations. I loved AC2 and Brotherhood, but I can't get further than 20 minutes in revelations without turning it off. I have know idea why as I was looking forward for it.
---
http://img339.imageshack.us/i/badgedf.gif/