This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 Games you cannot bring yourself to finish?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS3 Games you cannot bring yourself to finish?

User Info: nickizgr8

nickizgr8
4 years ago#21
Lair - Got to a really annoying point then my ps3 ylod and lost the data, Don't want to go through whole game again
Legendary - Didn't like it
Darksiders 2 - Bored of it.
Mass effect 3 - Again have to play through half the game again because of ylod
Need for speed: undercover - Same reason.

User Info: Devilmaycry245

Devilmaycry245
4 years ago#22
So far just Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD on PS3 and Devil May Cry 2. I started them about a year ago and I didn't even get 20 minutes into it because I got bored of it :/
There are but two types of fights. Whenever we go into battle, it must be one of the two: The fight to protect life or the fight to protect pride!

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
4 years ago#23
I enjoyed XIII so finishing it wasn't a problem for me. Almost didn't finish Dark Souls cuz I corrupted my save data almost halfway thru. Gave up on that for a long while. Oh, but I've never finished Yakuza 3 yet. Even tho there's plenty to do in that game, the combat in the game is so dull for me, so I just got bored with it.

User Info: CronoGuyver

CronoGuyver
4 years ago#24
Any and all games that have their endings as paid DLC - Prince of Persia, Castelvania lords of shadow and etc.

Heavy Rain - just boring and bloody obvious who did it, plus I dont like QTE games. This more of interactive cartoon then a game to begin with.

All Final Fantasies since and including X-2, played them for about an hour and got bored.

Prototype 1-2 - really boring, story is so thin that it puts me to sleep.

Call of Duty series, Medal of Honour series and etc. - thin single player stories do not warrant completion.

Timed games - Dead Rising Series, Atelier Series - that force people to replay them to be able to get everything or access the true ending.
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.

User Info: SoaringDive

SoaringDive
4 years ago#25
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Final Fantasy XIII
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Ratchet and Clank: All for One
Jak 2 or 3
Infamous
Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet 1
3D Dot Game Heroes (great game, I would've enjoyed better if I was younger though [tastes, not "maturty lvl luull gunss!"])
PM me if you add me (I won't bite... hard)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive

User Info: ninjakraken

ninjakraken
4 years ago#26
Deus Ex: HR - I keep restarting it, get bored and play something else, then when I come back to it I forget how to play and I have to restart again.
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith

User Info: Jinxey86

Jinxey86
4 years ago#27
Final Fantasy XIII and Skyrim.

User Info: dbboy665

dbboy665
4 years ago#28
Final Fantasy XIII - turned off my console immediately after the "moms are tough!" line in the beginning and never looked back.

Demon's Soul - I've played it for about 40 hours total but I just can't bring myself to grind through some of the most difficult levels, specifically the dark, poisonous bog-type one (5 I think?)
They told me, 'Son, you're special. You were born to do great things'. You know what? They were right.

User Info: Artic_Kaze

Artic_Kaze
4 years ago#29
Dead or Alive 5's legend survival mode. It is the most asinine thing I have ever had to go through in a video game. What makes matters worse is that I never play survival mode in anything its in :(
If you decide to be a wall that's standing in my way, then I have something that will open a hole in you everytime -
Gurren Lagann

User Info: havenguy

havenguy
4 years ago#30
Assassins Creed Revelations. I loved AC2 and Brotherhood, but I can't get further than 20 minutes in revelations without turning it off. I have know idea why as I was looking forward for it.
http://img339.imageshack.us/i/badgedf.gif/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS3 Games you cannot bring yourself to finish?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived