This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 Games you cannot bring yourself to finish?

#41Ichigo_UchihaPosted 11/4/2012 6:24:09 PM
Star Ocean - The Last Hope -International-. It was my first SO game, and I horribly regret picking it up. The battle system was the only thing fun about it, while everything was was just so.... so bland. And it didn't feel like I could actually go anywhere, or had any freedom except in battle.
---
"The world ends with you [...] push out your horizons as far as they'll go." - Sanae Hanekoma.
Org. XIII Name(s) - Reltyx/Xrelty
#42madetohealPosted 11/4/2012 6:26:17 PM
Dead Island, and to make it worse, I'll most likely get the new one as well.
#43PururutPosted 11/4/2012 6:28:07 PM
Hyperdimension Neptunia - After a year I bought it, I still haven't finished it. I'm currently playing it again to get the easy platinum

Borderlands 1 & 2 - I like the games but for some reason, I'm just not in the mood to finish the main storyline.

Bioshock 2 - I only played for 1 hour and never touched it again.
#44EverDownwardPosted 11/4/2012 6:33:22 PM
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise
Dynasty Warriors 7
Twisted Metal
Soul Calibur IV
King of Fighters XIII
Virtua Fighter 5

Yeah...I've got a lot >_>
---
At first I was like: http://i42.tinypic.com/2cid95j.gif
...But then I was like: http://i40.tinypic.com/2ildkp2.gif
#45the4thstoogePosted 11/4/2012 6:41:26 PM(edited)
Oblivion
Skyrim
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Devil May Cry 4
Ninja Gaiden II
most Castlevania games
every Deadrising game

I have no idea why either. I like them all, but for some reason I haven't beaten any of them even though I've tried several times each.
---
Petition for a Resident Evil 2 remake:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/resi2remake
#46Weiland101Posted 11/4/2012 6:40:04 PM
Black Ops and MW3- They are just online games for me.
#47mcranberry00Posted 11/4/2012 6:42:29 PM
Little big planet, i hated the game 10 minutes into it.
---
PSN ID: Irishnghtmare
"Kids in the backseats don't cause accidents, accidents in the backseat cause kids." - Someone philosophical
#48master_chief_82Posted 11/4/2012 6:44:14 PM
Uncharted 3 (Aiming contros feel off ), Crysis (boring), Rayman Origins and gran turismo
#49zzamaroPosted 11/4/2012 7:27:03 PM
I have finished almost every game I start.

Exceptions are old school games on NES/SNES and PS2 Vexx. Don't remember any other.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#50rpglover13Posted 11/4/2012 7:42:33 PM
Bayonetta-I love it but never play it for lack of time/motivation. I feel like it's a game to play over an entire holiday break in one go.
Bioshock-I like it, but I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat and I feel the same about it as I do Bayonetta.
Final Fantasy 7(it's ps1 but I play it on the PS3)-I get a major chunk through and burn out.
Assassin's Creed-I find it kind of boring, probably because I never get past the first half of the game before I burn out.
Darksiders-I want to play it through all the way so badly, but just don't.
Uncharted-Love it and got a major way through, but I had to stop and just never started back again.