This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 Games you cannot bring yourself to finish?

#51DrakillionPosted 11/4/2012 6:45:28 PM
Tales of Graces F :(

It didn't hook me the same as Legendia, my first Tales games, and Tales of Vesperia, the Tales' entry for nex gen.

I have to agree with you in FFXIII sadly XD But XIII-2 compensated for it.

Uncharted 3. The aiming really feels awkward and I actually got bored with it 3 hours later.

AC: R
BF:3
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#52boring_namePosted 11/4/2012 6:46:02 PM
Final Fantasy XIII - I was a fan of the series for a long time but XIII is just not a good game.

Borderlands - I still want to get the second one and give it a shot but there is nothing driving you to keep playing in the first one.

Resident Evil V - Big step down for the series, embarrassing character designs, poor game play choices, muddled story, bad dialogue, ect.

Dead Space - I love this game, but I got distracted and 2 came out. I want to get back to it and finally finish it off when I have time.
#53Vic_TrenzPosted 11/4/2012 6:47:46 PM
Like others, I'd have to say Final Fantasy XIII as well. For me, I've played and beaten I-XII and this is the only one where I got to the end and decided not to try anymore.
---
PSN: Vic_Trenz GT: Trenz Strife
Just because the PS3 and 360 will continue to have games, the PS4 and 720 will still come out fall of 2013. 1-24-12
#54DarkfireAxelPosted 11/4/2012 6:57:51 PM
NInja gaiden sigma, Bioshock (I don't know why though)
---
Vintrens Kulde, Snart Tilfulde, Oc Hans Laengsel, Mod Een Vinternat...
...Ulven Vandrer Eene...
#55singhellotakuPosted 11/4/2012 7:06:22 PM
FF 13, Demon Souls (made a bad build can't bring myself to spend the time grinding levels to become effective) 3D Dot Game Heroes (keep forgetting I own it)
#56xXDeadWulfXxPosted 11/4/2012 7:10:46 PM
White Knight Chronicles II. Not really motivated to keep on playing.
Ico seems like a second, but I'm forcing myself through it.
---
3DS FC: 2750-1309-7613 PSN: Shibuya_Reaper
Currently playing: Okami HD, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, and Portal 2.
#57Snipersnake111Posted 11/4/2012 7:15:39 PM
Bioshock 2
Fallout New Vegas
Skyrim
Darksiders
Dark Souls
LittleBigPlanet 2
Grand Theft Auto 4

All great games, but for some reason I have not finished them.
---
PSN: Snipersnake111
"Our lives are in your hands and you've got butterfingers?"
#58TheofratosPosted 11/4/2012 7:19:41 PM
Resonance of Fate, just lost interest
---
PSN = Theofratos
#59YoungGganonPosted 11/4/2012 7:27:02 PM
It's funny the TC said FFXIII. As soon as I saw the topic title I instantly thought "Final Fantasy XIII". It's so god darn frustrating! Not to mention the terrible voice acting of Vanille and Fang, boring villain, boring reason, boring pretty much everything. Cept the scenery, it's pretty. Combat I thought was fun, but after awhile it just got frustrating and less tactical.

God, I hate that game -_-"
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#60rpglover13Posted 11/4/2012 7:38:06 PM
YoungGganon posted...
It's funny the TC said FFXIII. As soon as I saw the topic title I instantly thought "Final Fantasy XIII". It's so god darn frustrating! Not to mention the terrible voice acting of Vanille and Fang, boring villain, boring reason, boring pretty much everything. Cept the scenery, it's pretty. Combat I thought was fun, but after awhile it just got frustrating and less tactical.

God, I hate that game -_-"
Yeah, FFXIII is really unforgiving seeing as how the game doesn't get good until the very end where you can go anywhere and do all the extra stuff. But I found the end satisfying and it made the story much better as a whole. XIII-2, I liked, but it was totally unnecessary and kind of ruined the fact that the original ending made the game decent.

Devil May Cry-HD collection I want to get through it because it's supposedly really good once you get into it, but it's so boring right now.