This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now that Zone of the Enders was a mess on PS3, I fear for Metal Gear Rising

#101HakaiVeilPosted 11/6/2012 12:11:06 PM
AkumaRyuKen posted...
It's been over 2 years & people still ignore the fact the Platinum Games has said that because of what happened with Bayonetta, every multiplatform game they make will have PS3 as the lead development platform.

Truly amazes me that people like the TC open their anus and type with it before thinking.
#102ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/6/2012 12:40:48 PM
YAMI_ANUBIS_X posted...
Actually Vanquish is Shinji Mikamis creation, the creator of Resident Evil, he was the director and yes he is apart of Platinum games but the person behind Rising is Kamiya, the person who helped with Mikami on alot of Mikamis RE games aswell as Kamiya creating DMC series.

Also the developers that did the ZOE HD collection are famous for creating, guess what game it is, its for the Wii and it has a sequel, its called CONDUIT 1 and 2, get excited everyone.

Kamiya has nothing to do with MGR.
#103SubSeenixPosted 11/6/2012 12:46:26 PM
ozran posted...
Well even though Bayonetta was a failure initially on PS3 Platinum games has said they will not make that mistake again.

They have already said PS3 is the lead platform for MGR and Kojima has requested himself that the game be 60 fps and Platinum is going to comply as far as I heard

Vanquish already destroyed the 360 Version.
Platinum said they will always use the PS3 as Lead Plat for future projects after the Bayonetta incident.
Vanquish showed how much it matters - Rising will run a lot better on the PS3 like Vanquish did.
#104Rickoon5Posted 11/6/2012 1:05:39 PM
SubSeenix posted...
ozran posted...
Well even though Bayonetta was a failure initially on PS3 Platinum games has said they will not make that mistake again.

They have already said PS3 is the lead platform for MGR and Kojima has requested himself that the game be 60 fps and Platinum is going to comply as far as I heard

Platinum said they will always use the PS3 as Lead Plat for future projects after the Bayonetta incident.
Vanquish showed how much it matters - Rising will run a lot better on the PS3 like Vanquish did.

Lead platform, except for the Bayonetta series itself...something is fishy here...
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#105HakaiVeilPosted 11/6/2012 1:10:10 PM
Rickoon5 posted...
SubSeenix posted...
ozran posted...

Lead platform, except for the Bayonetta series itself...something is fishy here...

And another person talks out his anus.
#106iMpLuXPosted 11/6/2012 1:45:53 PM
ITT: No one played the Silent Hill Collection and actually expected Konami to do justice to ZoE.

Also it's Revengeance. NOT Rising.
---
AMD FX 8350 BE, MSi 990FXA-GD80, 2x MSi HD 7950 TF3 3GB, 4x 4GB KHX DDR3 1600, Corsair TX850W, Corsair H100, Corsair Force 3 256GB SSD w/ 8 Pro 64, Antec DF-85
#107RollingCradlePosted 11/6/2012 4:07:23 PM
Vanquish ran like crap, 30fps.

Leading on PS3 makes games worse confirmed.
#108digidevilwilPosted 11/6/2012 4:14:01 PM
People that know how to make video games are working on Rising.

Rest your fears.
---
PSN: PandaKingEX
#109ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/6/2012 4:23:45 PM
RollingCradle posted...
Vanquish ran like crap, 30fps.

Leading on PS3 makes games worse confirmed.

"99% of console games run like crap and are unplayable." - TrollingCradle 2012
#110jubjub360Posted 11/6/2012 4:29:26 PM
iMpLuX posted...
ITT: No one played the Silent Hill Collection and actually expected Konami to do justice to ZoE.

Also it's Revengeance. NOT Rising.

http://www.konami.jp/mgr/

Wrong. It's Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!