This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now that Zone of the Enders was a mess on PS3, I fear for Metal Gear Rising

#71wheepitup(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 12:54:59 PM
Gigahart_gaylor posted...
wheepitup posted...
Video_Game_Czar posted...

Just opening this topic dropped my IQ by 10...It isn't even the same developer...and Zone of Enders was a port...Why? Why? Do you people get out of bed thinking of stupid crap like this?! Do you even think before posting crap like this?! Really?

Konami as a whole has been showing they have dropped their standards considerably. While I do love platinum games, everyone is capable of making mistakes. And with Konami seemingly having no quality control anymore, it really does make you wonder.

But it kind of sounds like you're ignoring that MGR is being made by platinum. That alone should erase all worry.

I dunno man, everyone is capable of making mistakes, and if Konami isn't QA'ing anymore this is a real concern.
---
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
#72IChangedMyNamePosted 11/5/2012 12:59:45 PM
a 'mess' is a matter of opinion. I've been playing the ZOE Col. for a week now and have had a blast. FPS don't seem to bother or hinder how the game is played.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#73wheepitup(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:00:33 PM
IChangedMyName posted...
a 'mess' is a matter of opinion. I've been playing the ZOE Col. for a week now and have had a blast. FPS don't seem to bother or hinder how the game is played.

Disagree, when you cpompare it to the ps2 original it is a mess. It's really sad how they couldn't get a ps2 game up to par of current gen hardware.
---
#74MelvinX93Posted 11/5/2012 1:01:36 PM
wheepitup posted...
wheepitup posted...

Just opening this topic dropped my IQ by 10...It isn't even the same developer...and Zone of Enders was a port...Why? Why? Do you people get out of bed thinking of stupid crap like this?! Do you even think before posting crap like this?! Really?

Konami as a whole has been showing they have dropped their standards considerably. While I do love platinum games, everyone is capable of making mistakes. And with Konami seemingly having no quality control anymore, it really does make you wonder.

But it kind of sounds like you're ignoring that MGR is being made by platinum. That alone should erase all worry.

I dunno man, everyone is capable of making mistakes, and if Konami isn't QA'ing anymore this is a real concern.

>_> P* Games has NEVER made any mistakes. They are the kings of action games. Bayonetta is better than DmC. That right there is proof they know what to do. Plus, I have ZoE HD and played the demo. It's insane. This will beat Bayonetta. And that is saying something.
---
PSN: MxWhiteKnight
#75IChangedMyNamePosted 11/5/2012 1:02:28 PM
wheepitup posted...
IChangedMyName posted...

Disagree, when you cpompare it to the ps2 original it is a mess. It's really sad how they couldn't get a ps2 game up to par of current gen hardware.

Disagree, I still have both versions and the game looks better and plays the same. People just want, NEED something to complain about.
---
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#76wheepitup(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:02:36 PM
MelvinX93 posted...
wheepitup posted...
wheepitup posted...

>_> P* Games has NEVER made any mistakes. They are the kings of action games. Bayonetta is better than DmC. That right there is proof they know what to do. Plus, I have ZoE HD and played the demo. It's insane. This will beat Bayonetta. And that is saying something.

Hope so, I'm buying it's LE either way.
---
#77wheepitup(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:04:55 PM
IChangedMyName posted...
wheepitup posted...
IChangedMyName posted...

Disagree, I still have both versions and the game looks better and plays the same. People just want, NEED something to complain about.

There's videos completely contradicting what you just said fyi.
---
#78IChangedMyNamePosted 11/5/2012 1:06:57 PM
wheepitup posted...
IChangedMyName posted...
wheepitup posted...
IChangedMyName posted...

Is there? Lemme guess, a video that has a FPS meter on the bottom? Yea, no thanks. FPS are the new "XBOX>GC>PS2" complaints of yesteryear.

I'll believe what I see, I'm not a sheep who jumps on the bandwagon and wont enjoy subtle differences because the rest of the moo cow idiots eat the crap in the field.
---
#79RyuuHou25Posted 11/5/2012 1:08:05 PM
wheepitup posted...
IChangedMyName posted...
wheepitup posted...
IChangedMyName posted...

Which he'll never provide links to, just FYI *laughs*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#80wheepitup(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:10:18 PM
IChangedMyName posted...
wheepitup posted...
IChangedMyName posted...
wheepitup posted...
IChangedMyName posted...

Is there? Lemme guess, a video that has a FPS meter on the bottom? Yea, no thanks. FPS are the new "XBOX>GC>PS2" complaints of yesteryear.

I'll believe what I see, I'm not a sheep who jumps on the bandwagon and wont enjoy subtle differences because the rest of the moo cow idiots eat the crap in the field.

No, a video that is recorded in 60 fps and shows clearly the difference in framerate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?awzsmc7ji11k7zb

^^^^^
A video you can download and watch on a video player to see the real difference.

HD Collection = 30-40 fps
PS2 Original = Near constant 60 fps
---