This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now that Zone of the Enders was a mess on PS3, I fear for Metal Gear Rising

#81IChangedMyNamePosted 11/5/2012 1:13:39 PM
wheepitup posted...
No, a video that is recorded in 60 fps and shows clearly the difference in framerate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?awzsmc7ji11k7zb

^^^^^
A video you can download and watch on a video player to see the real difference.

HD Collection = 30-40 fps
PS2 Original = Near constant 60 fps

So you ignored my '**** FPS' sentiment because thats all you have against the collection? Something that doesn't matter DOESN'T affect how the game is played but because its there lets all ***** and say the game is ruined?

Your a tool in a box full of broken tools used by people who tried to force them to use the wrong way.

Check please.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#82balmung2100Posted 11/5/2012 1:14:12 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Now that Zone of the Enders was a mess on PS3, I fear for Metal Gear Rising

Just opening this topic dropped my IQ by 10...It isn't even the same developer...and Zone of Enders was a port...Why? Why? Do you people get out of bed thinking of stupid crap like this?! Do you even think before posting crap like this?! Really?

Lol I was going to point that out as well. I was reading through the pages wondering if anyone even thought to notice that.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#83Valkerion757Posted 11/5/2012 1:34:26 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
MGR is being done by Platinum.

They could make a Justin Bieber game and it would be 10/10 GOTY.

But it would sell 14 copies because they would release it on a day that Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, Elderscrolls, Uncharted, and Batman all come out on as well. Then drop the franchise no matter how well received it is.
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
#84Seifer_usPosted 11/5/2012 5:57:52 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
The only game Kojima has 100% say over is Ground Zeroes. He only checks in on things like MGR and ZOE HD every few months. They weren't his projects.

Even more reason to be wary.

Yet you have no problem spending $150 on something that you are unsure about.

Which is why developers don't give a damn about fan criticism. At the end of the day, they still got your money.

Nice shrine though wheepitup. You have the MSX versions of MG1&2? Last time I was in Super Potato in Akihabara they had MG2 for, like, $1000. I want it so bad.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#85wheepitup(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 8:01:46 PM
Seifer_us posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
The only game Kojima has 100% say over is Ground Zeroes. He only checks in on things like MGR and ZOE HD every few months. They weren't his projects.

Even more reason to be wary.

Yet you have no problem spending $150 on something that you are unsure about.

Which is why developers don't give a damn about fan criticism. At the end of the day, they still got your money.

Nice shrine though wheepitup. You have the MSX versions of MG1&2? Last time I was in Super Potato in Akihabara they had MG2 for, like, $1000. I want it so bad.

Only MG1 unfortunately, but it's the european version. Which although its the only english msx version it suffers from horrible slowdown (ironic considering this collection's state)
---
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
#86RyuuHou25Posted 11/6/2012 3:41:21 AM
wheepitup posted...
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...
@TC Your youtube videos are boring.

That's why I have over 400 subs?

Oh wow, just over 400 subscribers!! It's like saying, hey, I have 3000 facebook friends, look at me!!!

*facepalm*

I see you're STILL posting videos that you haven't made yourself, did amazon not get your game to you yesterday or something? lmao
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#87riddlebox89Posted 11/6/2012 3:52:36 AM
wheepitup posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...

But the Rising demo on ZoE HD randomly crashes. Very worrysome.

That's a demo, not the finished product.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#88RyuuHou25Posted 11/6/2012 3:56:22 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
wheepitup posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...

It doesn't randomly crash, stop talking about things you don't even own yourself wheep.

It freezes when you do blade mode on a gecko, and even then it's not 100% of the time.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#89riddlebox89Posted 11/6/2012 4:00:18 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
wheepitup posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...

It doesn't randomly crash, stop talking about things you don't even own yourself wheep.

It freezes when you do blade mode on a gecko, and even then it's not 100% of the time.

And the point I was trying to make went right over your ignorant little head didn't it?
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#90RyuuHou25Posted 11/6/2012 4:10:17 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
wheepitup posted...
WRRYYYYers posted...

And the point I was trying to make went right over your ignorant little head didn't it?

Uh, sorry? I was replying to wheeps comment about random crashes and being very worrysome....kind of why I mentioned his name.
---