This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now that Zone of the Enders was a mess on PS3, I fear for Metal Gear Rising

#91JustPlainEvilPosted 11/6/2012 4:18:19 AM
MGR is being done by Platinum.

They could make a Justin Bieber game and it would be 10/10 GOTY.

Platinum Games huh?

Gonna get a half assed PS3 port akin to Bayonetta.

My expectations=Low.
---
Touhou/MLP/Animu/Gaming Fan. PSN: MortaLPortaL SteamID:MortaLPortaL_
Phenom II X4 965, Sapphire HD6850, 8GB Gskill, BioStar A880G+, Seasonic S12II, W8.
#92true_gamer80Posted 11/6/2012 4:22:17 AM
oh look another wheepitup topic regarding a game I have and am playing...here were are again with wheepitup being a complete drama queen spaming the boards nonstop....

Are you going to literally create 50 topics in a matter of a day with this one aswell lol...by far the biggest drama queen Ive ever come across and the kicker you over react with everything lol...nothing is ever as bad as you make it out to be...drama queen lol...
---
Mastamind - Devil's Symphony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXw0v2OfdCg&feature=related
#93CrimsonGear80Posted 11/6/2012 4:23:05 AM
JustPlainEvil posted...

Platinum Games huh?

My expectations=Low.

Except their last game (Vanquish) was equal if not slightly better on the PS3....cause they actually made it, unlike Bayonetta which was ported by Sega.

Even the MGR demo has no screen tearing as opposed to the 360 demo. It losses a couple frames, but its not noticeable.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#94nclrwntrPosted 11/6/2012 5:21:14 AM
Vanquish PS3 was the superior version so no worries with MGR.
#95RollingCradlePosted 11/6/2012 5:44:03 AM
MGR looks amazing on dat XBOX360, too bad about the PS3 version.

It's like Bayonetta all over again.
#96wheepitup(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 9:47:44 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
oh look another wheepitup topic regarding a game I have and am playing...here were are again with wheepitup being a complete drama queen spaming the boards nonstop....

Are you going to literally create 50 topics in a matter of a day with this one aswell lol...by far the biggest drama queen Ive ever come across and the kicker you over react with everything lol...nothing is ever as bad as you make it out to be...drama queen lol...

1 topic = spamming?
---
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
#97ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/6/2012 9:52:31 AM(edited)
JustPlainEvil posted...

Platinum Games huh?

My expectations=Low.

Way to not know wtf you're talking about.

The PS3 port was developed by Sega. Vanquish was better on PS3. The lead platform for MGR is PS3. The 360 and PS3 versions of the demo both run at an average of 50-53fps and the 360 version has 36% tearing while the PS3 one has 0.2%.

RollingCradle posted...
MGR looks amazing on dat XBOX360, too bad about the PS3 version.

It's like Bayonetta all over again.

TrollingCradle still living in denial lol
#98jubjub360Posted 11/6/2012 9:54:28 AM
wheepitup posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

1 topic = spamming?

Wow you're not too bright are you? Did you forget about that whining topic from the other day?
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
#99YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 11/6/2012 11:44:15 AM
Actually Vanquish is Shinji Mikamis creation, the creator of Resident Evil, he was the director and yes he is apart of Platinum games but the person behind Rising is Kamiya, the person who helped with Mikami on alot of Mikamis RE games aswell as Kamiya creating DMC series.

Also the developers that did the ZOE HD collection are famous for creating, guess what game it is, its for the Wii and it has a sequel, its called CONDUIT 1 and 2, get excited everyone.
---
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX
#100AkumaRyuKenPosted 11/6/2012 12:09:42 PM
It's been over 2 years & people still ignore the fact the Platinum Games has said that because of what happened with Bayonetta, every multiplatform game they make will have PS3 as the lead development platform.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/Emperor_El.png