This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games that you regret buying?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any games that you regret buying?
3 years ago#71
Medal of Honor 2010
Modern Warfare 3
Dead Rising 2
Madden 11
Killzone 3
Test Drive Unlimited 2
A dozen PSN games
--- Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
3 years ago#72
Vampire Rain. Got it because I knew it would be hilarious to play through - and it is - but A) it's nowhere near as unplayable as I had heard, just cheesy and shoddily put together, and B) it's only half as funny when I don't have a friend to laugh at it with me and I always forget to bring it when we get together to play.
3 years ago#73
Brutal Legend. Blatant God of War/DMC rip off with Jack Black.

Are you sure you bought it? Because it's obvious you didn't play it. Or, for that matter, watch a single video of it.
3 years ago#74
Marvel VS. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds [Special Edition] Also, it is not a game, but it IS game-related, so I will add: Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition: Prima Offical Game Guide

Yeah, I am a sucker for any Special, Ultimate, Limited, Collector's Edition-type stuff. After pre-ordering these two blunders, I have learned to have patience, read reviews first, and NEVER PRE-ORDER ANYTHING EVER AGAIN!

[sigh] Oh well. At least the Mortal Kombat guide is the most beautiful, game-related paperweight I have ever seen.
3 years ago#75
PS3 games:
Killzone 3 and Enslaved. Only console games i actually returned in 8 years.

Terraria and PAYDAY. thankfully i only payed $7 together.
Currently playing: FTL - X-COM: EU - Hotline Miami
3 years ago#76
Madden 13: I don't know why, but it seems like they destroyed the game on purpose.

Borderlands 2: It was a decent game, but the dialogue was so childish it completely ruined the game for me.
psn: redsox3553
3 years ago#77
Witcher 2 and Deus Ex: HR, bought those two games out of hype, I wouldn't say they are bad games, I just found something... I dunno... iffy or lacking with them.

Witcher 2 had amazing story/atmosphere and setting, obviously, but I hated the clunky combat.
3 years ago#78
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Silent Hill Shattered Memories (I hate the Wii controls, love(d) Silent Hill)
Super Mario Galaxy (I hate the Wii controls)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (I hate the Wii controls, love(d) Zelda)
I am a nontheist, a nihilist. And I'm sure god loves me anyway.
3 years ago#79
I regret buying Rage. Good thing it costed me only $5. I also regret buying probably the worst game i've played this gen: Fable 3.
3 years ago#80
Alpha Protocol comes to mind (it reminded me of a PS2 game), that Conan game was a waste of money. Operation Flashpoint was a waste of money, as was Haze.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any games that you regret buying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived