This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games that you regret buying?

#71hockeybub89Posted 11/5/2012 9:27:36 AM
Medal of Honor 2010
Modern Warfare 3
Dead Rising 2
Prototype
NASCAR 08
Madden 11
Killzone 3
Test Drive Unlimited 2
A dozen PSN games
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
#72spectermaster14Posted 11/5/2012 9:30:42 AM
Vampire Rain. Got it because I knew it would be hilarious to play through - and it is - but A) it's nowhere near as unplayable as I had heard, just cheesy and shoddily put together, and B) it's only half as funny when I don't have a friend to laugh at it with me and I always forget to bring it when we get together to play.
#73spectermaster14Posted 11/5/2012 9:33:03 AM
Brutal Legend. Blatant God of War/DMC rip off with Jack Black.

Are you sure you bought it? Because it's obvious you didn't play it. Or, for that matter, watch a single video of it.
#74Black-IszPosted 11/5/2012 9:34:53 AM
Marvel VS. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds [Special Edition] Also, it is not a game, but it IS game-related, so I will add: Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition: Prima Offical Game Guide

Yeah, I am a sucker for any Special, Ultimate, Limited, Collector's Edition-type stuff. After pre-ordering these two blunders, I have learned to have patience, read reviews first, and NEVER PRE-ORDER ANYTHING EVER AGAIN!

[sigh] Oh well. At least the Mortal Kombat guide is the most beautiful, game-related paperweight I have ever seen.
#75Dark_SpiretPosted 11/5/2012 9:36:46 AM
PS3 games:
Killzone 3 and Enslaved. Only console games i actually returned in 8 years.

PC:
Terraria and PAYDAY. thankfully i only payed $7 together.
---
Currently playing: FTL - X-COM: EU - Hotline Miami
#76redsox_in_06Posted 11/5/2012 9:44:15 AM
Madden 13: I don't know why, but it seems like they destroyed the game on purpose.

Borderlands 2: It was a decent game, but the dialogue was so childish it completely ruined the game for me.
---
psn: redsox3553
#77MinwePosted 11/5/2012 9:59:07 AM
Witcher 2 and Deus Ex: HR, bought those two games out of hype, I wouldn't say they are bad games, I just found something... I dunno... iffy or lacking with them.

Witcher 2 had amazing story/atmosphere and setting, obviously, but I hated the clunky combat.
#78GazelMinistryPosted 11/5/2012 10:00:45 AM
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Silent Hill Shattered Memories (I hate the Wii controls, love(d) Silent Hill)
Super Mario Galaxy (I hate the Wii controls)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (I hate the Wii controls, love(d) Zelda)
Alundra
---
I am a nontheist, a nihilist. And I'm sure god loves me anyway.
#79Hucast9Posted 11/5/2012 10:04:51 AM
I regret buying Rage. Good thing it costed me only $5. I also regret buying probably the worst game i've played this gen: Fable 3.
#80redskinStuPosted 11/5/2012 10:05:57 AM
Alpha Protocol comes to mind (it reminded me of a PS2 game), that Conan game was a waste of money. Operation Flashpoint was a waste of money, as was Haze.