This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Popular Games youve never played

#21silly_sausagePosted 11/6/2012 1:00:38 AM
- Uncharted series
- Metal Gear Solid series
- Little Big Planet series
- Assassin's Creed series
- Call of Duty series

I could really go on forever, but those are probably the biggest, most "quintessential" series I've never played.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#22Stanger5150Posted 11/6/2012 1:03:52 AM
Never played:

Any Metal Gear Solid game
Silent Hill 3
Final Fantasy X
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Retro City Rampage (PS3), Alpha Protocol (PS3), Wario Land (GB), Roadrunner [Tengen] (NES)
#23fadecaPosted 11/6/2012 1:16:03 AM
the only game series that immediately comes to mind is silent hill, and probably several of handheld and pc exclusive titles i've never touched.
#24revenginePosted 11/6/2012 1:52:58 AM
Never played anything xbox exclusive as I've never owned (or ever plan to) an xbox. Never played the Mass Effect games, but seeing as how part 1 is apparently going to make its way to the PS3, I may just pick it up if they sell it in a cheap collection edition.

Haven't played any of the Bethesda games - Fallout, Elder Scrolls etc. - as the only reason I want to get frustrated at a game is because I suck at it, not because a dev is too cheap/lazy to work out the bugs.
---
"It would be the stupid comment about the a-bombs that the US dropped on Japan that is offensive."
#25MizunoRyuuPosted 11/6/2012 1:53:52 AM
Blaze Union;
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology;
Most of the Fire Emblem series bar Shadow Dragon, Sacred Stones and whatever the 7th one was called;
Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl;
Paper Mario games beyond the first N64 one;
Pokemon Coliseum;
Most of the Madou Monogatari games bar Hanamaru Daiyouchi Enji;
Final Fantasy XI

This covers a few of the ones I want to play. I haven't touched, nor do I ever want to play, any FPS or Sport game.

Honorable mention to the Zelda series that keeps trying to rope me into playing, only to be put down within minutes never to be looked at again. Tried most of them - overhyped tripe, that's all. Same with Metroid.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#26LordOfCinderPosted 11/6/2012 2:08:18 AM
Call of Duty
Halo
Gears of War
Forza
Assassin's Creed
Uncharted
Mass Effect (will change soon though)
Dragon Age
Minecraft

And the list goes on.
#27renzsweetPosted 11/6/2012 2:22:23 AM
Any of the clone shooter games about war, any mainstream sports games, any of the clone arena games, minecraft.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#28BillbertRandomPosted 11/6/2012 2:22:35 AM
Nier
COD
Dragon's Dogma
Asura's Wrath
---
Sodium chloride, also known as salt is responsible for the anger or hate a person experiences when he/she is owned.
#29retep_onePosted 11/6/2012 2:25:20 AM
shadow of the colossus
bioshock 2
oblivion
GTA IV
okami (though plan to DL it for ps3 though)
assassins creed series
---
PSN: spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#30ajzootPosted 11/6/2012 2:34:52 AM
Some of you guys are missing some great stuff.

If you haven't played fallout 3/nv or oblivion/skyrim you really ought to experience it to some degree, Skyrim is probably the best place to start, but if your a cheapskate the earlier ones can be bought for almost nothing... Why not?
Same deal with assassins creed games... They've got their ups and downs but you can grab one of them for basically no money... WHY NOT?
---
They say cooking is about experimenting, but no matter how many drugs I take it still tastes like crap...It needs more LSD, It doesn't taste loud enough yet.