This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN gives LittleBigPlanet Karting a 5/10

#21theGodPantiesPosted 11/6/2012 10:07:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22doraemonllh1989Posted 11/6/2012 10:08:47 AM
PhoenixRush posted...
doraemonllh1989 posted...
but no customization in sonic kart racing is it?i want some for replay values:D

You can't make your own tracks or karts in either game. But the track design is superb. Oh and in Transformed you can customize how your favorite characters handle by unlocking mods.

Does the previous game has "race with cpu" mode?I always like this kind of mode and i dont play online due to bad connection,i may get the new sonic kart if they have this:)
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#23CGB_SpenderPosted 11/6/2012 10:10:29 AM
And now it is up to Playstation All Stars to save Sony this year and I'm not holding my breath. Terrible year for the PS3.
---
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg
#24PhoenixRushPosted 11/6/2012 10:11:57 AM
PhoenixRush posted...
but no customization in sonic kart racing is it?i want some for replay values:D

You can't make your own tracks or karts in either game. But the track design is superb. Oh and in Transformed you can customize how your favorite characters handle by unlocking mods.

Does the previous game has "race with cpu" mode?I always like this kind of mode and i dont play online due to bad connection,i may get the new sonic kart if they have this:)

Yeah, both games let you race CPU. Transformed will have different speed settings as well, Easy, Normal, Expert, and All-Star (which has to be unlocked) change them and difficulty.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#25doraemonllh1989Posted 11/6/2012 10:12:30 AM
CGB_Spender posted...
And now it is up to Playstation All Stars to save Sony this year and I'm not holding my breath. Terrible year for the PS3.

Its not terrible year for ps3 actually,its that compared to other console, Sony produced the most games while Microsoft hardly produce any games of their own, thus we hardly seen any bad review for "their" games, since most of their games are 3rd party games
---
#26MourningReignsPosted 11/6/2012 10:14:34 AM
CGB_Spender posted...

Its not terrible year for ps3 actually,its that compared to other console, Sony produced the most games while Microsoft hardly produce any games of their own, thus we hardly seen any bad review for "their" games, since most of their games are 3rd party games

So, it's better to have more bad games than a few good ones?
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#27doraemonllh1989Posted 11/6/2012 10:15:12 AM
MourningReigns posted...
CGB_Spender posted...

Define more bad games?which bad games you mean?
---
#28MourningReignsPosted 11/6/2012 10:16:48 AM
MourningReigns posted...
CGB_Spender posted...

You're saying it's not a bad year for PS3 for the sole fact that we are getting more games even if they review bad. Microsoft isn't getting bad reviews because they aren't receiving as many exclusives.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#29RomangeloPosted 11/6/2012 10:19:40 AM
when will Sony realize that their 1st party games are not good anymore?

stop being greedy and start paying for more 3rd party exclusives. Nintendo is stealing your games there.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#30doraemonllh1989Posted 11/6/2012 10:21:31 AM
MourningReigns posted...
MourningReigns posted...
CGB_Spender posted...

You're saying it's not a bad year for PS3 for the sole fact that we are getting more games even if they review bad. Microsoft isn't getting bad reviews because they aren't receiving as many exclusives.

Some of Sony games received bad reviews,but there are also good ones and Microsoft isn't getting many bad reviews because they don't have much exclusives,that's what i mean.Since we don't know whether Microsoft will receive more bad reviews or good reviews assuming they produce more exclusive,I don't think its fair to judge Sony because of this reason :S

And you still haven't told me what bad games Sony produced this year though,you said Sony produce a lot of bad games this year based on your post :|
---