This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN gives LittleBigPlanet Karting a 5/10

#31pecorrePosted 11/6/2012 10:21:53 AM
Romangelo posted...
when will Sony realize that their 1st party games are not good anymore?

stop being greedy and start paying for more 3rd party exclusives. Nintendo is stealing your games there.

I have to agree on this. 1st party PS3 games were very disapointing this year. Last of Us could have been the big exclusive this year, but it's late to the party.
#32GradyHooverPosted 11/6/2012 10:22:24 AM
God Hand - 3/10 - 'nuff said.

Double Dragon: Neon - 3/10 - Much-reviewed and much-beloved deep brawler (IGN's review indicates that the reviewer stopped playing after two levels)

Rangnarok Odyssey - 5/10 - Critical hit, highly acclaimed by everyone else.

I Am Alive - 4.5/10 - Unique and well-reviewed survival game.

Silent Hill HD Collection - 9/10 - An embarassing collection of glitches and fails.

El Shaddai - 5/10 - Critically acclaimed art piece game.

Splatterhouse - 4/10 - One of the most fun action-brawlers of the gen.

Kane & Lynch 2 - 7/10 - One of the most hated shooters of the gen.

There's no anyone why <u>anyone</u> is still paying attention to these clowns' reviews at this point.

Seriously. Even if you actually care about the "majority opinion" of other games who aren't yourself, these people are deep into the minority to the level that they're just a goddamn joke by now.

Stop talking about them like they're relevant. Maybe they're a relevant news source, maybe a relevant source for guides with built-in screenshots.

When it comes to reviews, all of us are stupider every time you even talk about them.

May god have mercy on all your souls for even acknowledging this ****.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#33MourningReignsPosted 11/6/2012 10:27:42 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
MourningReigns posted...
MourningReigns posted...

So, it's better to have more bad games than a few good ones?

Define more bad games?which bad games you mean?

You're saying it's not a bad year for PS3 for the sole fact that we are getting more games even if they review bad. Microsoft isn't getting bad reviews because they aren't receiving as many exclusives.

Some of Sony games received bad reviews,but there are also good ones and Microsoft isn't getting many bad reviews because they don't have much exclusives,that's what i mean.Since we don't know whether Microsoft will receive more bad reviews or good reviews assuming they produce more exclusive,I don't think its fair to judge Sony because of this reason :S

And you still haven't told me what bad games Sony produced this year though,you said Sony produce a lot of bad games this year based on your post :|

...I never said the PS3 was getting bad games, I said what you were implying with Microsoft not getting "bad" reviews in comparison to Sony since they aren't producing a lot of games.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#34RollingCradlePosted 11/6/2012 10:29:07 AM
It's another mediocre PS3 exclusive?

Shock and Awe.
#35THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/6/2012 10:29:08 AM
The first 5/10 I kinda agree with(Read the review).....And I'm still buying the game.

No game is above bad reviews and Greg is about as Playstation as you can get. I trust this review.

I always knew Mod Nation would be the better game. I getting this for the stuff the LBP community are gonna make and the battle modes.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#36MourningReignsPosted 11/6/2012 10:37:24 AM
GradyHoover posted...

Double Dragon: Neon - 3/10 - Much-reviewed and much-beloved deep brawler (IGN's review indicates that the reviewer stopped playing after two levels)

Silent Hill HD Collection - 9/10 - An embarassing collection of glitches and fails.

There's no anyone why <u>anyone</u> is still paying attention to these clowns' reviews at this point.

Seriously. Even if you actually care about the "majority opinion" of other games who aren't yourself, these people are deep into the minority to the level that they're just a goddamn joke by now.

Stop talking about them like they're relevant. Maybe they're a relevant news source, maybe a relevant source for guides with built-in screenshots.

When it comes to reviews, all of us are stupider every time you even talk about them.

I agree with pretty much all of those reviews except K&L2.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#37UniversquallPosted 11/6/2012 10:38:52 AM
CGB_Spender posted...
And now it is up to Playstation All Stars to save Sony this year and I'm not holding my breath. Terrible year for the PS3.

Are you the PS3?
---
After the Fallout
#38Large_TonberryPosted 11/6/2012 10:39:00 AM
I've never paid much attention to IGN's reviews, but after the whole PixelJunk Sidescroller debacle, I see no reason to.

The reviewer played the game on Casual (you only get the ending with Normal mode and above) then criticised the game for ending abruptly. He then had the gall to argue with the developers after being called out on it, insisting he played on Normal, when it was obvious he hadn't.
#39THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/6/2012 10:40:27 AM
MourningReigns posted...
GradyHoover posted...

I agree with pretty much all of those reviews except K&L2.

So basically you like bad games the same thing you get on others about? K&L 2 was some hot garbage. God Hand getting a 3 is still one of the biggest W T F's ever.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#40LifeOfSynPosted 11/6/2012 10:41:51 AM
OPM UK gave it an 8 and I trust nobody else so whatever.
---
Inhale: My Games Blog - http://inhaletheplague.blogspot.co.uk/