This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN gives LittleBigPlanet Karting a 5/10

#41trollhunter2Posted 11/6/2012 10:43:05 AM
Romangelo posted...
when will Sony realize that their 1st party games are not good anymore?

stop being greedy and start paying for more 3rd party exclusives. Nintendo is stealing your games there.

uncharted, killzone, lbp are scoring higher than most nintendo and microsoft exclusives, so whats your point
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#42rofflchopperPosted 11/6/2012 10:45:52 AM
Do we hate them again?

The first 5/10 I kinda agree with(Read the review).....And I'm still buying the game.

No game is above bad reviews and Greg is about as Playstation as you can get. I trust this review.

I always knew Mod Nation would be the better game. I getting this for the stuff the LBP community are gonna make and the battle modes.

This entire post.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#43THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/6/2012 10:45:55 AM
trollhunter2 posted...
Romangelo posted...

stop being greedy and start paying for more 3rd party exclusives. Nintendo is stealing your games there.

uncharted, killzone, lbp are scoring higher than most nintendo and microsoft exclusives, so whats your point

His point was to troll. Also lol at Nintendo and 3rd party relationships...
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#44MourningReignsPosted 11/6/2012 10:46:06 AM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
MourningReigns posted...
GradyHoover posted...
God Hand - 3/10 - 'nuff said.

Double Dragon: Neon - 3/10 - Much-reviewed and much-beloved deep brawler (IGN's review indicates that the reviewer stopped playing after two levels)

Rangnarok Odyssey - 5/10 - Critical hit, highly acclaimed by everyone else.

I Am Alive - 4.5/10 - Unique and well-reviewed survival game.

Silent Hill HD Collection - 9/10 - An embarassing collection of glitches and fails.

El Shaddai - 5/10 - Critically acclaimed art piece game.

Splatterhouse - 4/10 - One of the most fun action-brawlers of the gen.

Kane & Lynch 2 - 7/10 - One of the most hated shooters of the gen.

There's no anyone why <u>anyone</u> is still paying attention to these clowns' reviews at this point.

Seriously. Even if you actually care about the "majority opinion" of other games who aren't yourself, these people are deep into the minority to the level that they're just a goddamn joke by now.

Stop talking about them like they're relevant. Maybe they're a relevant news source, maybe a relevant source for guides with built-in screenshots.

When it comes to reviews, all of us are stupider every time you even talk about them.

May god have mercy on all your souls for even acknowledging this ****.

I agree with pretty much all of those reviews except K&L2.

So basically you like bad games the same thing you get on others about? K&L 2 was some hot garbage. God Hand getting a 3 is still one of the biggest W T F's ever.

I don't like any of those games up there, but I agree with the scores except K&L2.

I also already said there's nothing wrong with liking bad games, the problem is people on this board touting them as amazing.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#45trollhunter2Posted 11/6/2012 10:47:50 AM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
Romangelo posted...

His point was to troll. Also lol at Nintendo and 3rd party relationships...

yeah a bad troll seriously infinte lol at Nintnedo and 3rd party relationship. Most 3rd devs hate nintendo cause their games dont sell well on nin platforms
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#46VOLTBREAKERPosted 11/6/2012 11:21:03 AM
It's no Halo 4.
---
XBL: Jake3103
PSN: Esunalesca http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/16/mass2.jpg
#47GradyHooverPosted 11/6/2012 11:26:40 AM
MourningReigns posted...
GradyHoover posted...

Double Dragon: Neon - 3/10 - Much-reviewed and much-beloved deep brawler (IGN's review indicates that the reviewer stopped playing after two levels)

Silent Hill HD Collection - 9/10 - An embarassing collection of glitches and fails.

There's no anyone why <u>anyone</u> is still paying attention to these clowns' reviews at this point.

Seriously. Even if you actually care about the "majority opinion" of other games who aren't yourself, these people are deep into the minority to the level that they're just a goddamn joke by now.

Stop talking about them like they're relevant. Maybe they're a relevant news source, maybe a relevant source for guides with built-in screenshots.

When it comes to reviews, all of us are stupider every time you even talk about them.

You actually played all of those? Well, I salute you for that.

That's fair enough that you agree, and I guess this means that maybe IGN is a fair gauge for your own opinions. But for most of those, it's not like they're agreeing with even the CRITICAL consensus - and even when they are (Splatterhouse), they aren't in line with the average player's consensus. So I just don't know why people hold them up as any kind of gold standard. Go to any other game site, and you're likely to find a different opinion on those.

And it gets worse. There's a reason GameRankings had to drop IGN from their aggregate scores: Their reviews aren't just outliers. That wouldn't be any big deal. The bigger issue is that they're often poorly informed. Take the review of Double Dragon: Neon, which is based on someone who openly admits to playing it once while loaded up with beer. His review is full of inaccuracies and only describes the first stages.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#48justchill433Posted 11/6/2012 11:31:32 AM
Kingmichael1337 posted...
if (gameScore >= scoreIWanted)
printf("omg u guise this game got %f that's proof it's gud\n", gameScore);

else
printf("WTF HOW CAN YOU GIVE THIS GAME %f IF CALL OF DUTY GETS 9000/10, YOU CAN'T SPELL IGNORANT WITHOUT IGN!!!!1\n", gameScore);

Segmentation fault
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#49MourningReignsPosted 11/6/2012 11:32:37 AM
GradyHoover posted...
MourningReigns posted...
GradyHoover posted...

You actually played all of those? Well, I salute you for that.

That's fair enough that you agree, and I guess this means that maybe IGN is a fair gauge for your own opinions. But for most of those, it's not like they're agreeing with even the CRITICAL consensus - and even when they are (Splatterhouse), they aren't in line with the average player's consensus. So I just don't know why people hold them up as any kind of gold standard. Go to any other game site, and you're likely to find a different opinion on those.

And it gets worse. There's a reason GameRankings had to drop IGN from their aggregate scores: Their reviews aren't just outliers. That wouldn't be any big deal. The bigger issue is that they're often poorly informed. Take the review of Double Dragon: Neon, which is based on someone who openly admits to playing it once while loaded up with beer. His review is full of inaccuracies and only describes the first stages.

The whole point of reviews are to find ones that line up accurately to your own tastes, and as you said people seem to hold IGN as the standard for all tastes.

That said though, very rarely will you find people agreeing with review sites when a bad review score is posted here as the angry minority always screams the loudest.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#50flame030191Posted 11/6/2012 11:35:15 AM
Large_Tonberry posted...
Why do people still care about IGN's reviews?

For a bit, I felt they might give some details about a game I didn't know about...

But after Warfighter's review, they truly are a joke to me...
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.