This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN gives LittleBigPlanet Karting a 5/10

#81bsballa09Posted 11/6/2012 2:01:43 PM
Ign(oring) IGNs review, LBP Karting currently holds an 8/10 rating on Metacritic. Pretty good so far.
---
inafterinb4bsballa
Seeing Louis CK stand up, 3rd row, November 28th.
#8215RCPosted 11/6/2012 2:09:28 PM
IGN with the lowest score yet. That's rare.
---
Tuesday, November 6 - Halo 4
Saturday, November 10 - Mares-Moreno/Martirosyan-Lara
#83qwertyMrJINXPosted 11/6/2012 2:11:15 PM
Honestly, I'm surprised. I would've thought Sony paid them more than that. Maybe they realized nobody wanted this game, and backed off?
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#84Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/6/2012 2:14:57 PM
qwertyMrJINX posted...
Honestly, I'm surprised. I would've thought Sony paid them more than that. Maybe they realized nobody wanted this game, and backed off?

I don't even understand why they made this game...Is anyone even playing Modnation Racers anymore?!
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#85HomstarRunnerPosted 11/6/2012 2:37:58 PM(edited)
Not surprising. I enjoyed MNR, and I was a big fan of LBP before MM let a few people completely ruin it, but the LBPK beta was just plain bad.
---
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars - The greatest PSN game you've never played
The new PSN store is a train wreck.
#86NSYNCPosted 11/6/2012 2:23:33 PM
Shame SackBoy is being wasted on this stupid franchise. Instead of spin-offs they should of separated him from LBP all-together.
#87LsnakePosted 11/6/2012 2:29:55 PM
I admit that review had me a little worried, but it's too late now, the game will arrive in the mail tomorrow, so I'll give it a completely fair and honest chance. It was sort of a spur of the moment purchase so my expectations aren't sky high. I'll see what I think of it. If it's a failure, I'll just go back to my latest love (Tales of Graces F, why the heck did nobody tell me it was so great O.o)
---
-War. War never changes. (Fallout)
-War. War has changed. (MGS4)
#88SuplexKirbyPosted 11/6/2012 2:30:31 PM
Romangelo posted...
when will Sony realize that their 1st party games are not good anymore?

stop being greedy and start paying for more 3rd party exclusives. Nintendo is stealing your games there.

Because that's all you fanboys cares about. 3rd Party Exclusives
#89deathsaber79Posted 11/6/2012 2:35:48 PM
All I can say is I don't see any banner ads for LittleBigPlanet Karting on IGN.

What do I see...... Halo 4 ads framed around the entire website.

What did that get...9.8 (and not a single critical comment about it).

hmmmm.
#90LuminescentRulePosted 11/6/2012 2:47:47 PM
Lsnake posted...
I admit that review had me a little worried, but it's too late now, the game will arrive in the mail tomorrow, so I'll give it a completely fair and honest chance. It was sort of a spur of the moment purchase so my expectations aren't sky high. I'll see what I think of it. If it's a failure, I'll just go back to my latest love (Tales of Graces F, why the heck did nobody tell me it was so great O.o)

Why does it have you worried? Do you base your purchases on IGN scores?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10