This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D you are buying Ni No Kuni because of Studio Ghibli

#61ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/6/2012 2:43:43 PM
HakaiVeil posted...
Kingmichael1337 posted...
Tiael posted...

i said "another world" or "other world", not "the another world."

Like one less word worth 3 letters is going to make it less of a mouthful.

I'm sorry you aren't comfortable enough to say Ni no Kuni.
Guess you better stick to those Oblivion and Skyrim.

"the other world" and "another world" have the same number of syllables as "ni no kuni", so guess who's wrong? (you)

the only reason to keep the name in japanese is because mostly weeaboos buy these games, and the japanese language makes them ejaculate in their pants

They actually call it creative choice. But, a by the book racist like you wouldn't understand that.

That ameriboo's gotta ameriboo.
#62HakaiVeilPosted 11/6/2012 2:46:18 PM
No kidding.

He doesn't even bother making sense.

"lol @ weeaboos extrapolating a hatred for weeaboos into a hatred for the japanese. you know you're not one of them, right?"

Translates to - Haha, bigoted slur trying to infer a hatred for bigoted slur into a hatred for all Japanese.

In this case, the bigoted slur is aimed at people who like anything from Japan, so, there is no extrapolation needed.

And then a pointless question, because nobody has a clue what my nationality is.

ALSO -

Ryu Ga Gotoku = Like a Dragon.

And Ryu Ga Gotoku is STILL >>>>> Like a Dragon/Yakuza.
#63kupo1705Posted 11/6/2012 2:48:11 PM
HakaiVeil posted...
Tiael posted...

i said "another world" or "other world", not "the another world."

Like one less word worth 3 letters is going to make it less of a mouthful.

I'm sorry you aren't comfortable enough to say Ni no Kuni.
Guess you better stick to those Oblivion and Skyrim.

"the other world" and "another world" have the same number of syllables as "ni no kuni", so guess who's wrong? (you)

the only reason to keep the name in japanese is because mostly weeaboos buy these games, and the japanese language makes them ejaculate in their pants

They actually call it creative choice. But, a by the book racist like you wouldn't understand that.

lol @ weeaboos extrapolating a hatred for weeaboos into a hatred for the japanese. you know you're not one of them, right?

You're not even trying to make sense anymore.
#64TiaelPosted 11/6/2012 2:53:22 PM(edited)

"ni no kuni" doesn't roll off the tongue better. "another world" has no long vowels whereas "ni no kuni" has like four. and of course you're getting the english dub; you probably can't speak japanese, so that's a necessary trade-off. however, if at least the title is japanese, you score a few weeaboo points at pretty much no cost. it also helps it seem obscure and mysterious when you name-drop it around your baka gaijin friends

You still here?

And it's preference, I feel Ni no Kuni rolls off the tongue better.

And no, I don't understand Japanese, but again I could just have the Japanese dub with English subtitles playing if i was so weaboo.

And if I was so weaboo, 3 of my most anticipated games of 2013 aside from NNK wouldn't be from western developers, Sly Cooper 4, Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us.
Your head is just so far up your behind (not to mention Western devs) it's not funny.

Also, way to make sense with that last post.
You really have no clue.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#65Demon_AckerPosted 11/6/2012 2:52:54 PM
Ghibli's involvement is part of the reason why this game interests me.
The visuals, the soundtrack, and the fact that Level 5 develops it are the other reasons.
#66ManuKesnaPosted 11/6/2012 2:53:09 PM
holy **** that kingmichael troll is making no sense at all LOL
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#67Demon_AckerPosted 11/6/2012 2:53:44 PM

"ni no kuni" doesn't roll off the tongue better. "another world" has no long vowels whereas "ni no kuni" has like four. and of course you're getting the english dub; you probably can't speak japanese, so that's a necessary trade-off. however, if at least the title is japanese, you score a few weeaboo points at pretty much no cost. it also helps it seem obscure and mysterious when you name-drop it around your baka gaijin friends

You still here?

And no, I don't understand Japanese, but again I could just have the Japanese dub with English subtitles playing if i was so weaboo.

And if I was so weaboo, 3 of my most anticipated games of 2013 aside from NNK wouldn't be from western developers, Sly Cooper 4, Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us.
Your head is just so far up your behind (not to mention Western devs) it's not funny.

Also, way to max sense with that last post.
You really have no clue.

I recommend not responding seriously to people like that.
#68AuRoN2500Posted 11/6/2012 2:55:01 PM
Deny, I'm ready for something different for once. Besides I haven't played a Level 5 game since Rogue Galaxy.. Going to Pre-order it too!! :)
#69TiaelPosted 11/6/2012 2:55:03 PM
Demon_Acker posted...

You still here?

Also, way to max sense with that last post.
You really have no clue.

I recommend not responding seriously to people like that.

I haven't taken him seriously in months.
Yet he's also talking about playing FFXIV: ARR.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#70Kingmichael1337Posted 11/6/2012 3:05:34 PM
HakaiVeil posted...
No kidding.

He doesn't even bother making sense.

"lol @ weeaboos extrapolating a hatred for weeaboos into a hatred for the japanese. you know you're not one of them, right?"

Translates to - Haha, bigoted slur trying to infer a hatred for bigoted slur into a hatred for all Japanese.

In this case, the bigoted slur is aimed at people who like anything from Japan, so, there is no extrapolation needed.

And then a pointless question, because nobody has a clue what my nationality is.

ALSO -

Ryu Ga Gotoku = Like a Dragon.

And Ryu Ga Gotoku is STILL >>>>> Like a Dragon/Yakuza.

weeaboos are non-japanese ppl who are obsessed with crap from japan (e.g., 90% of gamefaqs). it's not a "bigoted slur." lol @ the notion that weeaboos are an oppressed minority
---
the mods are watching me
10/22/12 @ 12:21:04 AM - successfully disputed suspension, LOL