This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D you are buying Ni No Kuni because of Studio Ghibli

#91Spiroth_KweehhPosted 11/6/2012 4:21:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#92Battleship_GrayPosted 11/6/2012 4:35:41 PM
It's looks that kingmichael was just sitting around waiting for someone to respond to his initial trolling. Sadly someone did.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#93Flare1721Posted 11/6/2012 4:41:52 PM
Nope buying it because it looks good.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#94touyamizrahiPosted 11/6/2012 4:43:05 PM
Universquall posted...
Buying it because I'll buy any L-5 console game they come out with.

this would be my reason as well. <3 L-5
---
oh look!!! CUPCAKES!
PSN: KatouKimiko XBL: AdamLelouche
#95Yo_Yo_CheesePosted 11/6/2012 4:47:34 PM
C: Studio Ghibli is awesome!
---
Mains: GG: Chipp | BB: Tager | AH3: Catharine | SG: Cereballa\Valentine
Subs: GG: Robo-Ky, Sol | BB: Jin, Platinum | AH3: Eko, Lilica
#96deprofundis442Posted 11/6/2012 4:48:37 PM
Universquall posted...
Buying it because I'll buy any L-5 console game they come out with.

This.
#97DarkSoldierX99Posted 11/6/2012 4:51:23 PM
Nope I've honestly never heard of that studio or their movies I just saw someone who had this game advertised in their Sig and figured I'd look into it. I try not to let any jrpgs slide under my radar even if they look stupid. This one does not it actually reminds me of DQ Blue Dragon and Eternal Sonata. I will be buying this game simply because it looks different from literally every game that is scheduled for release on this site. However I may check out these movies that all these people swear by. Where there's smoke there's fire.
---
Gas, grass, or ass nobody rides free.
#98HIroChuPosted 11/6/2012 4:57:45 PM
Battleship_Gray posted...
It's looks that kingmichael was just sitting around waiting for someone to respond to his initial trolling. Sadly someone did.

I try not to even argue with him anymore. He uses the word "weeaboo" incorrectly all the time calling every person a weeaboo if they like eastern games and not only western games.
---
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"
#99agrissaPosted 11/6/2012 4:59:16 PM
HIroChu posted...
Battleship_Gray posted...

I try not to even argue with him anymore. He uses the word "weeaboo" incorrectly all the time calling every person a weeaboo if they like eastern games and not only western games.

Please remember to report him every single time he does that. Help make Gamefaqs a better place!
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#100AlltraPosted 11/6/2012 5:07:14 PM
Deny.

I'd never heard of Studio Ghibli before this game, and I know nothing of their work. I'm buying this game because it looks like an awesome, old-school, classically designed RPG. Not only that, but they've added a few modern flairs to the game play which improves on the design, and it frankly looks like the best RPG this generation.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.