This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

#11Seifer_usPosted 11/6/2012 7:20:23 PM
Nope. I'm not getting any next-gen console after how unappealing this gen has been for me. Any gaming I do after this gen will more than likely be on handhelds unless they can make holodecks sometime in the near future.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#12AXKSIONPosted 11/6/2012 7:23:36 PM
jubjub360 posted...
AXKSION posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Kage_AM2 posted...
No way. I'd rather buy a new computer.

For me it'd be an iPad.

ewww

why would you need one of those if you own a computer and smart phone? i never understood the point of tablets

Oh dang you're right. I'd prefer the new tablet from Microsoft.

Why would you want a Wii 1.1?

Because it goes back to a functioning normal controller with a touch pad inbetween, meaning, no more s***y ass motion controls! Hooray!

Also, Nintendo makes the best games, far better than Sony and have a ton of great characters, far far better than Sony characters.

Nintendo makes the funnest games, and Zelda and Mario and Metroid and Donkey Kong, etc.

Also, I wasn't hating on Apple, I was hating on tablets. Hope you got that straight.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#13jubjub360Posted 11/6/2012 7:25:08 PM
AXKSION posted...
jubjub360 posted...
AXKSION posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Kage_AM2 posted...
No way. I'd rather buy a new computer.

For me it'd be an iPad.

ewww

why would you need one of those if you own a computer and smart phone? i never understood the point of tablets

Oh dang you're right. I'd prefer the new tablet from Microsoft.

Why would you want a Wii 1.1?

Because it goes back to a functioning normal controller with a touch pad inbetween, meaning, no more s***y ass motion controls! Hooray!

Also, Nintendo makes the best games, far better than Sony and have a ton of great characters, far far better than Sony characters.

Nintendo makes the funnest games, and Zelda and Mario and Metroid and Donkey Kong, etc.

Also, I wasn't hating on Apple, I was hating on tablets. Hope you got that straight.

I'd rather have the s****y motion controls than... god that thing is horrible.

Nintendo made good games years ago. Now it's sprinkled in

Oh I know AXKSION. I was just mentioning the new tablet from Microsoft. I actually like it. Have you seen it?
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
#14FeiBenaresPosted 11/6/2012 7:26:15 PM
Yes
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Currently playing: Tales of Phantasia (GBA), Animal Crossing (DS)
#15ozranPosted 11/6/2012 7:26:59 PM
Am I getting a Wii U? That would be a big fat.............................................

HELL NO
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#16KoopaSheller11Posted 11/6/2012 7:28:32 PM
Got mine pre ordered :)
---
"G-force on my faaaaaaaaaace!" ~Pit
I'm a Christian and love Jesus! If I do anything to make you think less of Christians, let me know!
#17-Damien-Posted 11/6/2012 7:29:11 PM
no

Wii U is a just a port machine
#18SoliquidusPosted 11/6/2012 7:30:50 PM
I want to play Razors Edge really bad, so I am tempted. However I most likely wont go through with a buy now, or ever
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#19okamhunitePosted 11/6/2012 7:32:19 PM
Eventualy, but only after next Gen starts I think, I want to focus on buying games for the PS3 right now, and when the PS4 and XBOX "720" roll around I will pick one up.
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#20YurisPersonaPosted 11/6/2012 7:36:42 PM
Seifer_us posted...
Nope. I'm not getting any next-gen console after how unappealing this gen has been for me. Any gaming I do after this gen will more than likely be on handhelds unless they can make holodecks sometime in the near future.

This guy is spot on. Same here
---
This isn't a mud hole, this is an operating table. And i'm the surgeon!