This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

User Info: Seifer_us

Seifer_us
4 years ago#11
Nope. I'm not getting any next-gen console after how unappealing this gen has been for me. Any gaming I do after this gen will more than likely be on handhelds unless they can make holodecks sometime in the near future.
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji

User Info: AXKSION

AXKSION
4 years ago#12
jubjub360 posted...
AXKSION posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Kage_AM2 posted...
No way. I'd rather buy a new computer.

For me it'd be an iPad.

ewww

why would you need one of those if you own a computer and smart phone? i never understood the point of tablets

Oh dang you're right. I'd prefer the new tablet from Microsoft.

Why would you want a Wii 1.1?

Because it goes back to a functioning normal controller with a touch pad inbetween, meaning, no more s***y ass motion controls! Hooray!

Also, Nintendo makes the best games, far better than Sony and have a ton of great characters, far far better than Sony characters.

Nintendo makes the funnest games, and Zelda and Mario and Metroid and Donkey Kong, etc.

Also, I wasn't hating on Apple, I was hating on tablets. Hope you got that straight.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#13
AXKSION posted...
jubjub360 posted...
AXKSION posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Kage_AM2 posted...
No way. I'd rather buy a new computer.

For me it'd be an iPad.

ewww

why would you need one of those if you own a computer and smart phone? i never understood the point of tablets

Oh dang you're right. I'd prefer the new tablet from Microsoft.

Why would you want a Wii 1.1?

Because it goes back to a functioning normal controller with a touch pad inbetween, meaning, no more s***y ass motion controls! Hooray!

Also, Nintendo makes the best games, far better than Sony and have a ton of great characters, far far better than Sony characters.

Nintendo makes the funnest games, and Zelda and Mario and Metroid and Donkey Kong, etc.

Also, I wasn't hating on Apple, I was hating on tablets. Hope you got that straight.

I'd rather have the s****y motion controls than... god that thing is horrible.

Nintendo made good games years ago. Now it's sprinkled in

Oh I know AXKSION. I was just mentioning the new tablet from Microsoft. I actually like it. Have you seen it?
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!

User Info: FeiBenares

FeiBenares
4 years ago#14
Yes
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Currently playing: Tales of Phantasia (GBA), Animal Crossing (DS)

User Info: ozran

ozran
4 years ago#15
Am I getting a Wii U? That would be a big fat.............................................

HELL NO
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09

User Info: KoopaSheller11

KoopaSheller11
4 years ago#16
Got mine pre ordered :)
"G-force on my faaaaaaaaaace!" ~Pit
I'm a Christian and love Jesus! If I do anything to make you think less of Christians, let me know!

User Info: -Damien-

-Damien-
4 years ago#17
no

Wii U is a just a port machine

User Info: Soliquidus

Soliquidus
4 years ago#18
I want to play Razors Edge really bad, so I am tempted. However I most likely wont go through with a buy now, or ever
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing

User Info: okamhunite

okamhunite
4 years ago#19
Eventualy, but only after next Gen starts I think, I want to focus on buying games for the PS3 right now, and when the PS4 and XBOX "720" roll around I will pick one up.
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...

User Info: YurisPersona

YurisPersona
4 years ago#20
Seifer_us posted...
Nope. I'm not getting any next-gen console after how unappealing this gen has been for me. Any gaming I do after this gen will more than likely be on handhelds unless they can make holodecks sometime in the near future.

This guy is spot on. Same here
This isn't a mud hole, this is an operating table. And i'm the surgeon!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived