This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

#141JohnHitman47Posted 11/7/2012 5:18:47 AM
lambchips posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
No, not know, maybe when the price drops, i was expecting to be powerfull but its not so i going to wait until it reaches 200$ or less.

if you want power, just invest in a computer... i guaranty that you'll get the best graphics for the present as well as the future

I have a gaming computer, but i don't play there because every mp game 10x more hackers than consoles and i get tired of getting killed by a cheater.
---
I Love FPS but only good FPS & Horror this its my sig!!!
#142thesnoopmeisterPosted 11/7/2012 5:20:14 AM
No.Chance.
---
PSN - thesnoopmeister
Need help with account deletion - experts feel free to msg me assistance
#143lambchipsPosted 11/7/2012 5:22:11 AM
JohnHitman47 posted...
lambchips posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
No, not know, maybe when the price drops, i was expecting to be powerfull but its not so i going to wait until it reaches 200$ or less.

if you want power, just invest in a computer... i guaranty that you'll get the best graphics for the present as well as the future

I have a gaming computer, but i don't play there because every mp game 10x more hackers than consoles and i get tired of getting killed by a cheater.

just what games are you playing? i hope you arent playing private servers that dont hire gms and moderators
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#144JohnHitman47Posted 11/7/2012 5:23:42 AM
lambchips posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
lambchips posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...

just what games are you playing? i hope you arent playing private servers that dont hire gms and moderators

Right now BF3 on PC, but i stop playing and know i play BF3 on PS3.
---
#145lambchipsPosted 11/7/2012 5:27:16 AM
JohnHitman47 posted...

i cant tell if serious
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#146JohnHitman47Posted 11/7/2012 5:33:39 AM(edited)
lambchips posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...

i cant tell if serious

I'm serious, the PS3 version has a lot of problem but at least, i only saw 1 hacker in my entire time on the PS3 version ( almost 1 year ), on PC i see a lot of aimbot, i don't hate the PC version but stop playing mp games on PC.
Maybe its bad luck, but i'm going to avoid those games (mp games)
---
#147Pawkie07Posted 11/7/2012 5:32:19 AM
Why would I buy a system that is inferior to the one I already own? wii u is such a joke! ninteno is only finally now catching up to this gen gaming. It's pretty much confirm with a move like this nintendo is gonna go the way of Sega. wii u is the next dreamcast.
#148jjeerryyonly9Posted 11/7/2012 5:55:38 AM
Nintendo hasn't made a good system since the GameCube. Yes, I know I'm gonna be hit with the "____ was the highest selling system ever" argument, but high sales for a crap system indicates only that idiots will buy anything they're told to.

So, in answer to your question, TC, I wouldn't buy a WiiU to save my grandmother.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss
#149shampoowarriorPosted 11/7/2012 6:07:54 AM
And fanboys! Everywhere!

I will be buying one.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#150BellerophonZPosted 11/7/2012 6:11:58 AM
userfrigginame posted...
I will eventually. Always get the next Sony and Nintendo consoles.

---
Master Bumper