This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

User Info: mrivera889

mrivera889
4 years ago#161
I'm going to get one in March when Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate releases.
[=[3DS]=] (+.[VITA].::)
[o+[__].::]

User Info: indigna7ion

indigna7ion
4 years ago#162
I'm probably not this time.

The only games I have on the wii right now is Brawl, Xenoblade Chronicles, Sonic Colors and NSMB. I don't know if even that was worth it. I'll wait and see if some more games I like come out for the Wii U for this new gen.

User Info: ign0to

ign0to
4 years ago#163
I am, but not right away. Maybe next year or so.

User Info: Killingjoke_666

Killingjoke_666
4 years ago#164
for sure, in 2 or 3 years or whenever I finish my backlog
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!

User Info: pecorre

pecorre
4 years ago#165
No, I won't buy a new console only to play games I can already play on the PS3 (games that are already available and that are cheaper). And I am not interested in any of the exclusive.

User Info: itis41269

itis41269
4 years ago#166
I might get one when the price drops to 150 .....besides i personally think the Wii U looks kinda silly to play
XCOM, Assassins Creed III

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#167
pecorre posted...
No, I won't buy a new console only to play games I can already play on the PS3 (games that are already available and that are cheaper). And I am not interested in any of the exclusive.

by that logic you should just get a pc... steam price stomps on psn and retail
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: pecorre

pecorre
4 years ago#168
lambchips posted...
pecorre posted...

by that logic you should just get a pc... steam price stomps on psn and retail

That's why I have a PC with Steam...

User Info: GM_

GM_
4 years ago#169
In the future I am but as of right now there are only 2 or 3 WiiU games I want. That's not enough for me to spend money on.

User Info: MEFreak1984

MEFreak1984
4 years ago#170
I got mine preordered, along with some games. I'm getting ZombiU, New Super Mario Bros. U, maybe Batman, And of course Nintendo Land that's bundled in. As much as I love my PS3, Nintendo was my babysitter as a kid, I've been a lifelong Nintendo Nerd as my brother used to say.
PSN ID: BladeGash
"Even a Dead God can dream"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived