This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

#201ediotsavantPosted 11/8/2012 1:56:08 PM
I preordered mines the second it became available. I can't wait for it!
---
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
#202MegaSlimePosted 11/8/2012 1:59:31 PM
Gonna wait and see the games that are going to be made for it.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#203jubjub360Posted 11/8/2012 1:59:51 PM
ediotsavant posted...
I preordered mine the second it became available. I can't wait for it!

Fixed.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
#204ColorfulColorsPosted 11/8/2012 3:40:36 PM
art_of_the_kill posted...
ColorfulColors is here? I guess his "Wii U is under attack" senses were tingling and he came over here for defense.

Hey look, its one of those trolls from the Wii U boards that don't know i come to the sony boards. LOLOL
---
Appearently to Linetrix, I'm a female raging kid who can't speak English but can speak English. Riiiiiiight. sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
#205Hawke0Posted 11/8/2012 3:48:13 PM
Prepare to be flamed by kids who worship pieces of plastic.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"
#206BlinkWinkelPosted 11/8/2012 3:52:06 PM
Not me, I'm a JRPG fan and I'm not impressed with the selection of JRPGs on Nintendo systems. There were a lot of good ones back in the SNES days, but recently I think the only good looking JRPG is Xenoblade Chronicles.
#207imlpzPosted 11/8/2012 3:54:57 PM
BlinkWinkel posted...
Not me, I'm a JRPG fan and I'm not impressed with the selection of JRPGs on Nintendo systems. There were a lot of good ones back in the SNES days, but recently I think the only good looking JRPG is Xenoblade Chronicles.

Most of the one I like are on the DS if you are interested. Just got Devil Survivor 2 last week and really enjoying it.
---
Major Gundam fan right here!!!
#208BlinkWinkelPosted 11/8/2012 4:05:15 PM
imlpz posted...
BlinkWinkel posted...

Most of the one I like are on the DS if you are interested. Just got Devil Survivor 2 last week and really enjoying it.

Yeah there's also the DS remake of Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger that looks good too, but again the PSP has a much bigger and better selection of JRPGs than the DS which is why I chose to buy the PSP instead of a DS.
#209NthPosted 11/8/2012 4:32:04 PM
Same as any other console. If there are any games out on it I want to play, I'll buy it. Right now the Wii U doesn't have much that interests me, but bring back F-Zero and a Classic Mario Bros. game and I'll pick one up.
---
"Evil is a by-product of nature's strategies for creation and that is woven into our most basic biological fabric." - The Lucifer Principle
#210Banjo2553Posted 11/8/2012 4:56:54 PM
I am. Then again I have a slight bias toward Nintendo so I'll always get Nintendo consoles at some point. >_>
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz