This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?
4 years ago#201
I preordered mines the second it became available. I can't wait for it!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
4 years ago#202
Gonna wait and see the games that are going to be made for it.
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
4 years ago#203
ediotsavant posted...
I preordered mine the second it became available. I can't wait for it!

Fixed.
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
4 years ago#204
art_of_the_kill posted...
ColorfulColors is here? I guess his "Wii U is under attack" senses were tingling and he came over here for defense.

Hey look, its one of those trolls from the Wii U boards that don't know i come to the sony boards. LOLOL
Appearently to Linetrix, I'm a female raging kid who can't speak English but can speak English. Riiiiiiight. sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
4 years ago#205
Prepare to be flamed by kids who worship pieces of plastic.
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"
4 years ago#206
Not me, I'm a JRPG fan and I'm not impressed with the selection of JRPGs on Nintendo systems. There were a lot of good ones back in the SNES days, but recently I think the only good looking JRPG is Xenoblade Chronicles.
4 years ago#207
BlinkWinkel posted...
Not me, I'm a JRPG fan and I'm not impressed with the selection of JRPGs on Nintendo systems. There were a lot of good ones back in the SNES days, but recently I think the only good looking JRPG is Xenoblade Chronicles.

Most of the one I like are on the DS if you are interested. Just got Devil Survivor 2 last week and really enjoying it.
Major Gundam fan right here!!!
4 years ago#208
imlpz posted...
BlinkWinkel posted...

Most of the one I like are on the DS if you are interested. Just got Devil Survivor 2 last week and really enjoying it.

Yeah there's also the DS remake of Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger that looks good too, but again the PSP has a much bigger and better selection of JRPGs than the DS which is why I chose to buy the PSP instead of a DS.
4 years ago#209
Same as any other console. If there are any games out on it I want to play, I'll buy it. Right now the Wii U doesn't have much that interests me, but bring back F-Zero and a Classic Mario Bros. game and I'll pick one up.
"Evil is a by-product of nature's strategies for creation and that is woven into our most basic biological fabric." - The Lucifer Principle
4 years ago#210
I am. Then again I have a slight bias toward Nintendo so I'll always get Nintendo consoles at some point. >_>
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived