This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

#31WantedOutlawPosted 11/6/2012 8:06:37 PM
Of course. How could any real gamer NOT get the new Nintendo console?
#32UniversquallPosted 11/6/2012 8:12:23 PM
AXKSION posted...
Universquall posted...
How can anyone not? They gave us our childhoods! I'll be there on day one like Nintendo were there on day one for me. Nintendo for life.

Uhm, nowadays people get their childhoods from Failo and Garbage of Duty, don'cha know?

People aren't thinking clearly. Sure the launch looks like crap. But once Nintendo figure out HD things will be great. Give them time.
---
After the Fallout
#33killakPosted 11/6/2012 8:13:40 PM
Not until a new Zelda and/or Metroid is released.

Maybe an awesome 3D Mario might sway me, but it's current launch line up is utter crap
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok
#34chiefofsb78Posted 11/6/2012 8:21:01 PM
Nintendo will never make anything worth my money
Xbox either unless they make Killer Instinct exclusive for the Xbox which i hope never happen and its made for PS also
#35blackwaltz3Posted 11/6/2012 8:22:41 PM
I have one pre-ordered but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it
---
Trying is the first step towards failure.
PSN ID: Nieds
#36AXKSIONPosted 11/6/2012 8:25:10 PM
killak posted...
Not until a new Zelda and/or Metroid is released.

Maybe an awesome 3D Mario might sway me, but it's current launch line up is utter crap

Hey, why be such a Debbie Downer? Y sew - ?

I think the new Mario looks alright, but Monster Hunter Ultimate looks cool. You can play online and play with people who own a 3DS and MHU.

The games will come in time. It will not be like the PS3, where it took like 3 years for the PS3 to have games.

Universquall posted...
People aren't thinking clearly. Sure the launch looks like crap. But once Nintendo figure out HD things will be great. Give them time.

I still have not decided on Zombi U.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#37jcrush089Posted 11/6/2012 8:28:52 PM
No im going to wait to see what exclusives it will have b/c so far alot of the games announced i already have, can already buy cheaper, or just not interested in. So far ninja gaiden and bayonetta are the only games that interest me which both dont warrant the buying of a new console. I also wont buy a new console just to play mario, zelda ,and donkey kong for the thousand time so nintendo needs to bring in more exclusives and not rely just on those
---
I know the odds are against me but if theres a way to win I'm going to find it!
#38killakPosted 11/6/2012 8:30:36 PM

As I said, it's launch line up is weak, so I have no interest in it. I like the idea of the tech, but the software doesn't back it up yet
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil
#39AXKSIONPosted 11/6/2012 8:35:28 PM
killak posted...

As I said, it's launch line up is weak, so I have no interest in it. I like the idea of the tech, but the software doesn't back it up yet

Oh, so in your mind it is kinda similar to the same thing as the Vita then?

I have no qualms with Nintendo aside from the s****y ass motion controls, Skyward Sword and Metroid OM and why the F is there no new Super Mario RPG?

Aside from that Nintendo are spectacular. The great games are guaranteed with time.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#40kuterPosted 11/6/2012 8:35:50 PM
Only game owrth getting would probably be Majora Mask remake