This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

#41Zwei79Posted 11/6/2012 8:37:53 PM
Heck Naw its a waste of money right now

With all the great games that's coming out this year and next year on the ps3 and xbox and not on the Wii u I don't see a reason to buy it

Plus Im tired of playing Mario games I've stop that at n64
---
~ keep it cool ~
#42xxcheexxPosted 11/6/2012 8:40:37 PM
Maybe in two years or so.
---
psn id: wicked_being
Dragon's Dogma pawn: Thane (Warrior)
#43killakPosted 11/6/2012 8:41:15 PM
Oh, so in your mind it is kinda similar to the same thing as the Vita then?

I guess, but that's a little worrying since i've yet to pick up a Vita for the same reason. I could apply it to the 3DS, but I really just haven't gotten around to getting one since it has software that I want.

I have no qualms with Nintendo aside from the s****y ass motion controls, Skyward Sword and Metroid OM and why the F is there no new Super Mario RPG?

I've always been critical of the motion controls, mainly due to the lag on the inputs. Other M I really enjoy, so I won't list that as a weak point and I agree that another Mario RPG would be great.

Aside from that Nintendo are spectacular. The great games are guaranteed with time.

I agree here, too.
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#44UniversquallPosted 11/6/2012 8:44:42 PM
AXKSION posted...
Uhm, nowadays people get their childhoods from Failo and Garbage of Duty, don'cha know?

I wasn't being serious. I haven't liked Nintendo since I was a kid

AXKSION posted...
I still have not decided on Zombi U.

I watched some footage on GT and it looked like a PS2 game. I'm hoping that was just early footage. Because I thought Nintendo had finally moved beyond that. Flash Mii Mario is a joke launch game. It's strange. They've had 7 years and all they have ready for their launch into this gen is that :/
---
After the Fallout
#45UniversquallPosted 11/6/2012 8:44:56 PM
oh and Nome
---
After the Fallout
#46doraemonllh1989Posted 11/6/2012 8:46:55 PM
I would get an ipad or iphone too,since i never own any of them and im not interested in nintendo games except the 3ds though
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#47vanni_boiPosted 11/6/2012 8:57:30 PM
I will get it when the smash game comes out. My wii was only good for that one single game... Mario Kart Wii was fun but .. the online was just aggravating.
---
Brawl FC 5327 1184 8165 (KS - SideB) // PSN: vanniboi
#48paralyzed21Posted 11/6/2012 9:01:49 PM
no point in getting a wii u wen u have a ps3
---
http://www.wearethepanicdivision.com | http://www.facebook.com/thepanicdivision
---
#49AXKSIONPosted 11/6/2012 9:05:39 PM
paralyzed21 posted...
no point in getting a wii u wen u have a ps3

but how do you play Mario, Metroid, Zelda and Donkey Kong on a PS3?
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#50ManuKesnaPosted 11/6/2012 9:06:48 PM
getting one when the new super smash is out
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna